Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. Like the pose.

Exclusive:
https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=155

vertical_01.jpg

This is definitely being bought :panic:

Never bought anything from Gamingheads, anyone here order any of their statues?

Last edited:
:panic: pturtle hold me

It looks so good! Especially since I'm getting their Ratchet and Clank. Light up feature? Yes! Now we just need Sly Cooper...cause that poor raccoon has no merchandise.

No interest in this don't like the character thought it was a Mass Effect announcement.

:panic: pturtle hold me

It looks so good! Especially since I'm getting their Ratchet and Clank. Light up feature? Yes! Now we just need Sly Cooper...cause that poor raccoon has no merchandise.

:lol

I almost bought the life size bust but held out for this.

I was really excited until I saw the pics on the site. There is something off about it. I am bummed.

This is definitely being bought :panic:

Never bought anything from Gamingheads, anyone here order any of their statues?

I've got their EX dragonborn and the Jak and Daxter one with an EX Garrus and this EX reserved. Great quality and a good company to work with

I was really excited until I saw the pics on the site. There is something off about it. I am bummed.

Really? Looks perfect to me, only thing I wish his clothing was real fabric, everything else is perfect in my opinion. I think this smokes sideshow’s Kratos PF.

I've got their EX dragonborn and the Jak and Daxter one with an EX Garrus and this EX reserved. Great quality and a good company to work with

Thanks for the reply, just ordered the EX version.

Really? Looks perfect to me, only thing I wish his clothing was real fabric, everything else is perfect in my opinion. I think this smokes sideshow’s Kratos PF.

No problem, and the clothes almost look like a faux leather, hard to tell from the pics. For the Dragonborn statue they did fur and "leather" so they may incorporate some into this one. Their description doesn't give much detail. I'd recommend sending them and email asking that question, their customer service is pretty good about getting back to people.

No problem, and the clothes almost look like a faux leather, hard to tell from the pics. For the Dragonborn statue they did fur and "leather" so they may incorporate some into this one. Their description doesn't give much detail. I'd recommend sending them and email asking that question, their customer service is pretty good about getting back to people.

Going to send an email now, thanks again.

Except he doesn't have the golden fleece or blades of Athena...or even the blades of chaos :lol those are the blades of exile!

Geeze, what's with companies and never getting God of War III Kratos with the right equipment?

Like the games, indifferent to the character, so not for me. Looks good though.

I think they just stole the pose, but this statue is supposed to be from GOW 1 I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the pose, and concept....I just can not get into there style of statue. I guess I really dig the mixed media elements, and what they add to a piece like SS does. I have the Headcrab Zombie from gaming heads, and while I think it does a good job of portraying the character, I just feel it lacks that little extra punch.

I agree wholeheartedly! I pre-ordered this first thing this morning! Man I am so excited...and the fact that this is going to be a series of GoW 1/4 statues makes me even more excited.

Back