Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated Sept 12, 2014

Death Dealer will meet you at NY Comic Con!!! The beast is almost ready.

Frazetta Death Dealer - By Ehren Biener

Frazetta Death Dealer WIP
Many of you asked us to show you early development pictures.
This is the new Licensed Death Dealer 1:4 in its early stages of development

We will update this thread for you as soon as we have this statue completed
Enjoy for now an early glimpse of the licensed Death Dealer
ARH Studios Inc

One of many statues going up for sale by SDCC 2014
1:4 fully painted statue

This is is the commercial piece by ARH Studios Inc. being made for sale and pre-order this summer- PRE ORDERS will go up in July-Aug and this will be shown in SDCC this year. This is ARH Studios first of many fully painted and ready to display sculpts being made for Frazetta fans and soon for sale.
More info now at ARH Studios FB Statue Collectors page and soon the ARH Studios new website. PRE-ORDERS WILL GO UP SOON IN JULY! STATUES WILL BE AT SDCC 2014 THIS YEAR

ARH Studios Inc.

Final show pics with Ehren:

Last edited:
Looks horrible. Don't like. Don't want. Ahhh, I feel better.

Trust me it's a compliment. I don't need to buy more stuff. lol

Expect this to have a high price tag, ARH are notorious for overpricing their pieces.

I second that. Cause now I compare everything with Fury of the beast price wise.Huge huge statue for 500 is incredible. But i can see this way past that.

Yeah,but is it fair to compare a 1/5 piece with a 1/4 one price & detail wise?
In regards to the Fury I thought the PJ on the Conan was very poor (just one colour,no shadowing) and the hair on the beast looked horrible on my specimen,especially in the shoulder-upper arms area.+There were air bubbles all over the ape aswell!I sold it.

Last edited:
I love my Fury of the Beast EX. It was $500 for 1/5th scale so I guess this one being 1/4 will be $700+. I hope for less though :)

I love this and can't wait to add it to my collection. Hopefully SS decides to carry it so I can save a few $$.

You all forget how big this is! :)
We will do our best to try to keep the price reasonable and somewhat affordable for all

More photos of ‎Death‬ Dealer
ARH Studios Inc
One of many statues going up for sale by SDCC 2014
1:4 fully painted statue

This is is the commercial piece by ARH Studios Inc. being made for sale and pre-order this summer- PRE ORDERS will go up in July-Aug and this will be shown in SDCC this year. This is ARH Studios first of many fully painted and ready to display sculpts being made for Frazetta fans and soon for sale.
More info now at ARH Studios FB Statue Collectors page and soon the ARH Studios new website. PRE-ORDERS WILL GO UP SOON IN JULY! STATUES WILL BE AT SDCC 2014 THIS YEAR

Last edited:
Somewhat affordable...darn. That doesn't sound promising...lol.

Any plans for exclusives on this? I doubt it's doable since you have to adhere to the artwork. Only possibility would be a nameplate or print I'd imagine. 27" tall, so what's the length?

Last edited:
Somewhat affordable...darn. That doesn't sound promising...lol.

Any plans for exclusives on this? I doubt it's doable since you have to adhere to the artwork. Only possibility would be a nameplate or print I'd imagine. 27" tall, so what's the length?

Name plates, not a bad idea!

So far
Death Dealer
31.5 inches tall
27 inches long
15 inches deep!!!

Back