Hot Toys Avengers Captain America Articulation Mod fix!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spekerol

Yoooo Joe!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In a galaxy far, far away called Tampa Florida
I removed the white abs padding and extended the back of the low rise pants in the back with extra material that stretches so when he is posed the the zipper and the short ended back of his upper suit is not exposed + plus the elastic fabric keeps the top from popping out of the pants when you bend the abs or pose the figure in deep poses.

I am gonna add a mod to the back of the belt and 1 or 2 more adjustments but check pics below!

Last edited:
Haha, the grammar is a bit hard to understand but I guess, :clap? I wanted to ask, what head sculpt is that?

Curious, why did you have to add the elastic to his pants? Is it holding something together?

many people complained about the lack of articulation and restriction of movement, the zipper in back and the extra padding hot toys put in + plus his low rise pants
Caused this. I removed the white padding underneath and also added a little stretch material on the back of his pants to improve movement without exposing the lower part of his back as without it the zipper pops up etc.

All the best regards no offense but seriously just trying to share my excitement of discovering a work around for better posing and do not appreciate people laughing at my work or post.

Its a nice work around but the result just doesnt work, no fault to you. the way the material bends is just unnatural and by removing the padding it makes him look like Steve circa 1939

Dnt get me wrong, it is a nice mod indeed, just critiquing a bit maybe add something to layer the abs to make it look more full

Back