Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Chitauri Footsoldier from The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review as always! This really turned out great. I may pick up soon. It depends since I'm not collecting The Avengers line anymore but this does look damn cool.

Wow, those rubber pieces are really disappointing. I'm wondering if they could've made it a a harder plastic...

You guys are always so kind. Your support is part of the reason why i continue to do this and why i think Sideshow continues to put up with me HAHA

The rubber parts on the neck are very disappointing. I think for risk of making it look accurate, they went with it. They probably could have used harder plastic and possibly made some sort of sliding gimmick to allow for a range of motion, but that would have the side effect of making the head sculpt look less accurate. Providing you don't move it left or right too much (as i said the instructions say 40 degrees both ways), you should be fine. Me however, as many have noted, i am rougher with these figures. I simply like handling them without being too cautious to see how good the quality is. If you barely touch something, you don't get a full appreciation for the quality most times.

Back