Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
T. Rex - the Tyrant King - Dinosauria Statue

preview_TRexStatue.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/t-rex-the-tyrant-king-statue/?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=View+Now&utm_content=View+Now&utm_campaign=061214news

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'll be buying a T-Rex now. I had a list of things for the year all lined out, but things like this come out and my p.o.'s keep growing...

I cant wait for this, I recently got into collecting and I missed out on the first two Rexes. I was hoping to buy a repaint of the Rex vs Triceratops, but Id rather have a solo Rex.

I doubt we'll see a skull with it..I think that ship has sailed. Also it seems Dios are also out..we haven't had one in awhile.

early to mid-2015 ? I guess that will work..give me time to afford it. Though a December release would have worked for me too. ;)

This will look awesome paired up with the Triceratops maquette if it gets done.

A must buy! As a T. rex fan I can't afford to miss out on this one! From what we can see in the preview the sculpt looks very nice with excellent details. The sculptor seems to have gone the semi-lips route. Accurate or not, who knows. I prefer this look to the croc-lipped portraits. The colours are a little bland, but that's ok. I've never been a supporter of overly colourful dinos. A large landbased predator like the T. rex would certainly not benefit from looking like a brazilian carnival. Stealth is the way to go! :)

I doubt we'll see a skull with it..I think that ship has sailed.

Yep, it seems like Ex's are a thing of the past with this range. Pity really.

I'm also thinking pretty big ES. The T-Rex has crossover appeal to non-dino collectors, and if a more limited appeal piece like the Mosasaur is having a run of 1000, I can envision the ES for this one being twice that.

this n raptor is my fav........ glad i started collecting dinosauria..... it will be awesome display to see them together not in a shelf but full creative display

Back