Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 304 of 306 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306 LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3053

Default Re: Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by magicsp00n View Post
    If y'all haven't seen it, Bluefin has some nice discounts happening for Movie Realization figures as part of their "IX Days of Star Wars" promo.

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/starwars.html
    Nice thanks for sharing this here !

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    Follow raichu08 On Twitter Follow raichu08 on Flickr Visit raichu08's Instagram Channel
    Hoping they continue this line, there are way more characters that need to be made. From clone troopers to the Mandalorian, sith troopers and the other droids. Not to mention protagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by raichu08 View Post
    Hoping they continue this line, there are way more characters that need to be made. From clone troopers to the Mandalorian, sith troopers and the other droids. Not to mention protagonists.
    I hope so too.
    Nothing news in preorder even if they showed us many drawings and prototypes that could been made.

Does anyone have some infos about next releases ?

I mean we are waiting for IG88, Ackbar, R2D2, Scout trooper, some first order variant troopers ...

And for Marvel line we are waiting for Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Dare Devil...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Well, Tamashii Nations is doing an online comic con this coming weekend. On their list of products, none of the Meisho line are on it. I think Toy Fair is also this coming weekend I think. Honestly the FO trooper felt like they are cutting corners.
    POs: : MudTrooper; GellertGrindelwald; ZhangFeiDX; CommanderCody; Jawa+GONK; Gandalf; ZhugeLiangDX; Mando; IG-11; HeavyMando; [Sith]JetTrooper; RemnantStormtrooper; IncineratorStromtrooper; IronPatriot; BeskarMando; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT

Super Freak
    Feedback
    This line is slow as hell, I basically just sit back and don't worry about it. It's definitely a back burner line for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankbaitJon View Post
    Well, Tamashii Nations is doing an online comic con this coming weekend. On their list of products, none of the Meisho line are on it. I think Toy Fair is also this coming weekend I think. Honestly the FO trooper felt like they are cutting corners.
    That really suck indeed

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    This line is slow as hell, I basically just sit back and don't worry about it. It's definitely a back burner line for them.
    If they could at least produce the ones that could sell very well : IG88, Scout trooper and R2D2 for Star Wars and Black Panther, Thor, Hulk for Marvel.

I could live without Amidala, Gamorean, Ackbar etc even if I would love to see them made.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    If they could at least produce the ones that could sell very well : IG88, Scout trooper and R2D2 for Star Wars and Black Panther, Thor, Hulk for Marvel.

I could live without Amidala, Gamorean, Ackbar etc even if I would love to see them made.
    Well I think it depends on who thinks what would sell very well. I'd buy the hell out of the Gamorrean guard and Ackbar, but would probably skip R2 for instance. I'm pretty sure they showed IG88 in physical form, but everything else were just sketches right?

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    Well I think it depends on who thinks what would sell very well. I'd buy the hell out of the Gamorrean guard and Ackbar, but would probably skip R2 for instance. I'm pretty sure they showed IG88 in physical form, but everything else were just sketches right?
    Yes indeed only sketches