S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBlake

Super Freak
Reaction score
SSNZIsX.jpg

wv13xgg.jpg

Awesome. I love all of the stuff they've done so far. Sadly, the price is going to be around $40-$50 a pop, judging from their previous figures. But they'll put the Black series to shame.

Awesome! Damn I may need to pick up this line too. I can't pass up Star Wars.

Wow, they have acquired so many great properties in the past year. Batman, Alien/Predator/AVP, and now Star Wars.
Man... I'll have at least 2 Troopers and a Vader.

After the debacle I just had with the crap quality of the Big Chap Alien, I wouldn't touch these with a ten foot pole.

Other than the plastic cape on Vader, I don't think these are better than Hasbro's. Black Series Stormtrooper looks better and the joints are less obstrusive.

These look a tad cartoony to me.

It's so weird that Japan allows for multiple companies to have the 6 inch SW license at the same time.

Not really impressed by the vinyl tunic and cape on Vader. makes him look a bit bulky and reminds me of old POTF2 Vader. Much more excited by their kabuki/Samourai version of vader and stormtrooper. A more exotic take to Star Wars and one that would add a refreshing touch to the collection.

These will be around $75. Hasbro is $25. These aren't $50 higher quality in my opinion.
The Mario was about $25, DBZ figures are around $40, and the Monsterarts figures (which are fancier and require more R&D) seem to be around $60-70. My guess is this will be less than $75, though the license may be costly, and that may mean they will cost more than other figures would, all other things being equal.

Interesting. So we'll have both Mafex and Figuarts? What are their size?

around the 6 inches, depending on the character.

The Mario was about $25, DBZ figures are around $40, and the Monsterarts figures (which are fancier and require more R&D) seem to be around $60-70. My guess is this will be less than $75, though the license may be costly, and that may mean they will cost more than other figures would, all other things being equal.

and will hasbro allow bluefin to distribute them in the US? i hope for you americans they will.

Back