Grey Hulk PF for a Predator Maquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
So what would be a fair trade for the above-mentioned trade? Even trade? Hulk plus cash for the Pred. Maq. regular or Exl.??

Vader AL said:
So what would be a fair trade for the above-mentioned trade? Even trade? Hulk plus cash for the Pred. Maq. regular or Exl.??
I would say Hulk plus cash.

It will take Hulk plus cash, no doubt.

Hulk might be more limited, but it still won't come close to the value of a Predator Maquette.

For the moment,Reg pred for the gray hulk, I'd say its even.

Shai Hulud said:
For the moment,Reg pred for the gray hulk, I'd say its even.
I agree.
unless Im unaware of the Pred Exclusive's value starting to go thru the roof, id bet an even trade between the 2 would be comparable eventually, after the Hulks have been released and have gone thru the flip-mode squad.

If I had to pick one, I could see the Grey Hulk's value eventually surpassing the Excl Pred's value on the secondary market.... say about this time next year maybe

Speaking of value after time, to a die hard Hulk fanatic, what would be more desirable, a Gray Hulk vs Spiderman (50 LE) or a Gray Hulk PF (179 LE)? I would think the Hulk fan would want the Gray Hulk that isn't littered with a puny Spiderman. Now keep in mind I'm thinking purely from a die hard Hulk fans perspective if they could have only one.

occulum - I haven't noticed the Predator Maquette going up a ton in price - yet.
The regular edition seems to sell for just under retail, and the Exclusive seems
to go for $1,300 to $1,600. Good, but not a hugely high price spike on it.

Fritz - I have my Grey Hulk vs. Spidey (and green) displayed without Spidey,
as he obstructs my view of Hulk, which is who I mostly want to see.

If I could pick only one - PF or vs., I'd pick the vs. Diorama for right now, as
I haven't seen the PF in person yet, and I absolutely love the look vs. Hulk.
One word: MONSTEROUS!

Luckily for us all though, there isn't only one choice, and we can have both
the green and grey PF's, and the green and grey vs. dioramas. Life is good!

JS :)

SolidLiquidFox said:
Funny how this thread turned into Vs line or PF line. I guess it can't be helped when discussing Gray Hulk :lol

It's an important question because if the Gray Hulk is as or more valuable than the 'vs' Hulk, then we can answer Vader Al's question about value in trading the Hulk PF with a Predator Maquette. :monkey3

SolidLiquidFox said:
Funny how this thread turned into Vs line or PF line. I guess it can't be helped when discussing Gray Hulk :lol
well actually there was only 1 post that discussed the Vs piece until your post.

:monkey5

feel free to discuss whatever. :) i do have the grey hulk on preorder and would love it but i know i will never pay $1,000+ for a statue/figure(predator maquette) and since i have taken marvel mostly out of my focus group i thought it might be a good time to see if i can get a piece that i would LOVE to have. not that i know anyone who would trade their predator maquette but thought it would make a good discussion.

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
feel free to discuss whatever. :) i do have the grey hulk on preorder and would love it but i know i will never pay $1,000+ for a statue/figure(predator maquette) and since i have taken marvel mostly out of my focus group i thought it might be a good time to see if i can get a piece that i would LOVE to have. not that i know anyone who would trade their predator maquette but thought it would make a good discussion.

id do a trade with you but im in the uk...i really need a grey hulk:monkey5

Darth Loki said:
What else might a Grey Hulk PF get for in a trade :monkey3 ?
I'm thinking something along the lines of:

71611_press02-001.jpg

+

71481_press01-001.jpg

+

7144_press01-001.jpg

:D :D :D ;)

Back