Media Legend Of Zelda - Wii U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it looked more like the demo as well but what we are getting is beautiful! It could have been horrible but I'm loving what was shown.

Notice, no motion controls for the sword yet. Miyamato said they'd never go back to traditional controls. Hopefully he was wrong about that.

Looks great. Guess not going to use motion controls. Motion controls worked perfect in Skyward Sword.

I think that this looks sublime & beautiful, as usual. :) I was a bit surprised at the graphical style compared to that video we had a few years ago but then I never really liked the cel shaded art style of The Wind Waker but it didn't stop me from loving the game. I can't wait to play this & I :pray: that it's released in the West this year.

Me Wantee!.jpg

That seemed obvious to me from the trailer. My first though was that it was actually Zelda. Wwhooooo knows.

That would be awesome, if true. I'd welcome a playthrough as the series title character for a change instead of, you know, coming to her rescue again. But I don't think that Nintendo would be that bold with this series as to change the games protagonist.

It would be nice if we could just play 1 whole level as her as she's very nifty with a sword & has some pretty badass powers of her own.

Back