Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think they were going back to this franchise! I am pumped about this... even though we have a loooong way to go for it haha. Spring 2015 till we see something which means we won't be playing this till 2016 haha.

It's more like an advertisement for Dice's development team, because the Star Wars games in the last decade have been lackluster at best :lol. It's like they want to give people a reason to believe in those games again. Nope... not falling for it. Yet.

Loved the battlefront games, will wait for you guys to buy and see the complaints first, my battlefield 4 is unplayable, single play doesn't save and multiplayer just quits the game after the updates WTF

Loved the Battlefront games. Especially changing into a jedi/sith on levels. Will be such a fun next-gen online game in my opinion. Thought they'd show some actual gameplay or something that was nothing really. Only what they WANT it to look like lol

tumblr_mgqp1gKmst1ry10fwo1_400.gif

I'll believe it when I see it. The whole project has been in development hell for years. That teaser with all the early development seems too good to be true.

I loved the first two (had them for the PS2), but I'm a bit skeptical whether we'll see this again at all.

The only thing that I'm holding out hope for is that apparently EA or Dice said this game will come out when they're comfortable with releasing it. I'm hoping this means they learned from the fiasco of releasing BF4 WELL before it should of been. I just wish they had shown some actual gameplay footage. Im still definitely excited for the game but this video did nothing for mem

Hmm... funny how all locations were OT, nothing PT like the first BF had. :dunno

Back