1/6 Brother Production MISSION IMPORTANT figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeubertMichael

Super Freak
Reaction score
I posted a few photos yesterday at the "Oblivion" thread, and I realized that there's no dedicated thread for this yet. IMO it's the best TC sculpt in the market to date. Body seems to be Hit Figure muscle body which is okay based on experience -- similar articulation to HT's TTM 19 and has a good silhouette when clothed.

Open for Pre-Orders at UrbanSamurai for $165, ETA October 2014.

https://www.urbansamuraihobbies.com/brother-production-mission-important/

6.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

Nice figure. Wished they did a maggie q fig from mi3.. Should have included the rabbit's foot in the set.

One of the best Cruise sculpts I've seen. Very sweet figure, from a good movie, but one I don't really love or anything. And ultimately, that's a kind of hum-drum looking character.

Is this based on his look from the bridge scene 3? Looks like a great sculpt, hopefully the hair is darker on the finished product.

That looks fantastic. If Brother Productions are reading, please make 'Ghost Hunter' your next figure!

That is quite a nice sculpt.

However, I really hate it when they use this semi transparent plastic for the heads.

It looks nice in photos, then the final product is usually terrible, with flaking paint chips.

HT used it for a short while and like with Harvey Dent, then discarded it.

I think HT still uses the translucent plastic but at a better quality material and paint apps.

But yea with these other companies you can tell it's kind of new for them it seems. I'm waiting to see if this goes up anywhere else before putting my order in at Urban Samurai.

I like this figure but this makes me skeptical:
That is quite a nice sculpt.

However, I really hate it when they use this semi transparent plastic for the heads.

It looks nice in photos, then the final product is usually terrible, with flaking paint chips.

HT used it for a short while and like with Harvey Dent, then discarded it.
And what other websites get custom figures like this? I've never even heard of Urban Samurai until I saw this post.

I noticed that too. They seem to have used different material. I only really want the sculpt, but the set might be cheap enough to simply buy. I'm still thinking about it. Some better quality 'in hand' pics might help.

Back