Marvel HT Waitlist reservations converting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tannersutton98

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Having contemplated too long about preordering the light armor version of Thor, I got on the wait list for it instead. Anyone with past experience on the wait list willing to share? Maybe say the odds of getting it anything else about the wait list in general.

Having contemplated too long about preordering the light armor version of Thor, I got on the wait list for it instead. Anyone with past experience on the wait list willing to share? Maybe say the odds of getting it anything else about the wait list in general.

Unlikely but you never know, strange things do indeed happen, best of luck

it really just depends on when you got onto the waitlist. The closer to the release date, I would say the lower the odds of converting. I got onto the waitlist 2 months after the announcement of the figure on SS, and mine converted a month later.

1_1.gif

We need a chat function on these boards to avoid these threads, no disrespect intended to the OP

Well, there's a general 1/6 question forum that I was unaware of until the other day.

As for the OP's question. You have a shot since it's not been released yet. I've had great luck in my experiences. Good luck.

You lose nothing by getting and staying on the list, so just sit tight and stay positive. Your chances are always better if the item hasn't been released yet, as the majority of cancellations will happen as the orders start to charge. And with Thor and Golden Age Cap, both have moved up significantly in release date so that may catch people off guard money wise and there can be more cancellations there too. You never quite know how many people are in front of you, I got a Midas a month after it released almost immediately after I got on the waitlist because they had more figures and apparently not a single person was left on the list. They also hold onto extra figures for any warranty replacements that might be needed, and if those don't get used they eventually get sold so there is even a chance if you're still on the list a few months after release.

Bottom line, doesn't cost you a thing to get on the list and you can always change your mind before you get charged if one does show up, so don't despair!

Thanks for all the info guys...Thanks also to Y4nk33 Pl4n3t for the encouranging words. The world needs people like you.

Well, there's a general 1/6 question forum that I was unaware of until the other day.

As for the OP's question. You have a shot since it's not been released yet. I've had great luck in my experiences. Good luck.

Now i know there is a general question section too!!! Thanks

Back