POLL: HT Thor: The Dark World - Armored or Light Armor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Thor The Dark World figure Do you prefer?

• Total voters

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
MMS 224 Thor has been released in Asia and i am interested in which one freaks here prefer. The regular armored edition or the exclusive light armored edition. Almost identical but for the arms, armpits and base, they didn't even give us 2 different headscultps!

I know some people will get both and some neither. I just want to know which one people like more.

10367170_10152500415827668_8419028616236813635_n.jpg

Thor2HD62_zps81240b6f.jpg~original

Last edited:
MMS 224 Thor has been released in Asia and i am interested in which one freaks here prefer. The regular armored edition or the exclusive light armored edition. Almost identical but for the arms, armpits and base, they didn't even give us 2 different headscultps!

I know some people will get both and some neither. I just want to know which one people like more.

Hah FINALLY
LIGHT ARMOR VERSION
f6da4701fbb38b6c31acfd99de0f1ba1.jpg

both look appealing, with the light version being something new with the rubber arms. want to have a thor that i can display hopefully for keeps so i'd go with something that would hopefully wouldn't crack under pressure. pun intended. let's go regular

It's definately a tough decision. But I ordered both, being as Thor has always been one of my favorite Marvel characters. But if I could only choose one I think I'd go with the light armored version sice I already have the previous 2 which are armored.. :)

It's definately a tough decision. But I ordered both, being as Thor has always been one of my favorite Marvel characters. But if I could only choose one I think I'd go with the light armored version sice I already have the previous 2 which are armored.. :)

good point I got 2 too

Most people who have the first thor or the avengers thor or both would want the sleeveless one more. Even those that do not may prefer the sleeveless due to the iconic comic look and also exclusiveness of the figure. There will be at least 2 more armored thors anyway. And no guarantee that another sleeveless will be made, almost unlikely to impossible.

Most people who have the first thor or the avengers thor or both would want the sleeveless one more. Even those that do not may prefer the sleeveless due to the iconic comic look and also exclusiveness of the figure. There will be at least 2 more armored thors anyway. And no guarantee that another sleeveless will be made, almost unlikely to impossible.

unlikely to impossible eh?
I like those odds

I prefer the armored version, because my favorite run of the character wore the armored sleeves. But I think they both look nice. Now if only Marvel would give him his freaking helmet.

Back