Statue ARH Studios Frank Frazetta 1/4 Barbarian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
As many of you may already know, ARH Studios Inc. has acquired Frank Frazetta's exclusive license to do statues for their museum. These same pieces will be up for sale to the public soon. ARH Studios hopes SDCC 2014 we will have these ready for Pre-order.

Here is the very first pics of the Frazetta Barbarian in 1:4 scale Just approved.

Look for more pics here of the Barbarian and later the Death Dealer

Work by Ehren and ARH Studios Inc.

Last edited:
Nice Ave. Will it have the woman in the base?

10365556_720969827942527_6158248930640529156_o.jpg

10397117_720972797942230_3206615814370769984_o.jpg

Last edited:
Curious, you say this is approved so I wonder if the initial idea that they would be true to painting is reflected in the hair, which is partially sculpted in and partly roughed out.

Curious, you say this is approved so I wonder if the initial idea that they would be true to painting is reflected in the hair, which is partially sculpted in and partly roughed out.

No this is very early pics of the WIP sir, its still ways to go. Right now it is very rough and will need much more work yet to be done.
The base will be rough I am sure, but we try to keep it as close to the painting as possible

Yeah this was merely approval for the rough sculpt. Ton more work to do for the final. I've got big shoes to fill and its super ****ing intimidating. :panic:

Still looks decent for a rough sculpt though. I'm sure the end product will look great.
I liked the SS pf but after looking at this I don't feel so bad that I had to cancel. :lecture

Yeah this was merely approval for the rough sculpt. Ton more work to do for the final. I've got big shoes to fill and its super ****ing intimidating. :panic:

No worries. We know you're up for it. Looking great so far.

Ehren that is really fine work you have nothing to fret over :)

Smashing! Hope it all comes together. Frazetta's work was so visceral and this is one of his most iconic paintings. I have the Moore Barbarian which is fantastic as well. But this one in 1:4 scale should be amazing.

Back