Statue Lager Toys New Product 1/1 Captain America Shield very Perfect!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Found a 1/1 Captain America Shield made from Lager Toys, This Shield have 5 version, it's look made for metal !!!
This shield will come out this month, i very like the battle damage version, it's look very cool !!! :clap:clap:clap

001.jpg

On their facebook page they have an image with a price of 5850 HKD for the clean version. This is about $754. More for the battle damaged and less for the unpainted one.

Do you work for them???

Because you seem too excited for an unlicensed product for U$1100,00

Even with some in-hand shots I can't imagine myself buying it unless it looks absolutely unbelievable. That kind of money could get me one of those gorgeous full aluminum shields.

Even with some in-hand shots I can't imagine myself buying it unless it looks absolutely unbelievable. That kind of money could get me one of those gorgeous full aluminum shields.

But this one says in the description that it is made of 8KG metal fel??:D sounds heavy to me. And as u said. I really hope it will look absolutely unbelievable :)

I hate kidult-toy-shop, he's the creepy silent dude that does the first un-boxing videos for new HT releases and has inflated prices.

Back