Media Mortal Kombat X

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

Not the best music choice for a MK game but everything else looked cool. Those designs seems like a mix of old and new, but they do kind of look a little retro for todays standards. I wonder if the story is continuing from where the last game ended.

The outfits were almost good, but of course they need to make them overly busy. I hope this doesn't continue from MK9.

If that trailer was from actual game play footage......
lVeyk5d.gif

That was gameplay?

If that was gameplay, that might be the greatest thing i’ve ever witnessed

It could be. I like the interactive environments.

This is the best news ever.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sub-Zero always gets the **** end of the stick, remember the statue that came with MK9? :lol

Hopefully they make SZ more versatile in this game since he was like a statue in MK9 compared to Scorpion.

I kinda wish Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter would go back to fully 2D games... more so SF.

SF was a cartoonish bloodless FG to begin with, nothing changed in that department over the years.

Yeah it was bloodless, but I prefer those designs over the Pixar looking characters in SFIV.

Personally, the only fighting game to be consistently good is the Tekken series.

I wouldn't call them Pixar-like, they are to rough for that. I'd call them more animated inky-drawings

Just some of the expressions they can produce on their faces just screams out Pixar to me. I just wish they would go for a more realistic looking approach.

Thank you for sharing, Snake! Loving the trailer, those x-rays look as brutal as ever! Sub zero's mask looked a bit **** though. Very cinematic, lets hope that the actual gameplay looks as good!

PS, stuck in MK: shaolin monks the other day and was really digging the opening sequence (it was like a MK Royal Rumble!) I forgot it was that awesome!

Back