Prop Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Ghostbusters Terror Dogs on the way.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Chronicle is the new company to watch. Can you see the Dog on the table to the right? Oh, damn!

10001343_1434392626820578_12808320017277172_n.jpg

10001343_1433233520269822_3435107169822016831_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the flame throwing beetle from Starship troopers and the ship on the left....nice

1/4? Terror Dog is cool but other than the face there's not much to be appreciated for a 1/4th statue. They need to do 1/6th to go with some awesome figures.

I'd get a 1/6th Terror Dog, 'Slimer' and a Gozer.

Last edited:
A decent sized replica of the Ecto 1 :pray:

Agreed, at 1/4 the face on the dog is a little, meh...

1/4? Terror Dog is cool but other than the face there's not much to be appreciated for a 1/4th statue. They need to do 1/6th to go with some awesome figures.

As I have yet to see 1/6 Ghostbusters worthy of collecting (unless you spend time and money to bash them), I don't have any, so 1/4 is fine with me as I'll pose them next to my Elvira. That'll be hot.

ElviraPFMakeover.jpg

ElviraPFMakeoverGreyback.jpg

Chronicle - Ghostbusters Terror Dog

szh4yc.jpg

Cast from the original fx mold, the mold that birthed the rubber puppets used in the film, the prototype was restored by Kristina Lucas Francis, and approved by the original sculptor, Randall William Cook.

Chronicle Collectibles is proud to present the ultimate licensed Ghostbusters Terror Dog replica. Rotocast in resin, hand-painted like the actual filming puppet, the Keymaster (horn tips point up) and the Gatekeeper (tips point down) will be available, this Fall.

Two versions will be available, Standard Edition and Legacy Series Edition with signed plaque and custom plaque holder. Horns for both versions are included with each Terror Dog. Dimensions 24" x 12" x 11".

I would be down for one of these even just as a cool ornament in the hallway. Keeping an eye open for more GB coolness this year.

I wonder if the eyes light up? I'd be more down for these if they were 1/6 scale, but I guess they're going with the original filming puppet which was bigger.

Think I read they said no light up feature, due to wanting to keep it without a base or something like that.

Believe 1/4 scale.

GHOSTBUSTER: Terror dog replica from Chronicle collectibles

Celebrating Ghostbuster 30th anniversary, here comes the terror dog puppet replica.
Cast from the original FX mold, the mold that birthed the rubber puppets used in the film, the prototype was restored by Kristina Lucas Francis, and approved by the original sculptor, Randall William Cook.
In fact, the accompanying name plaques will bear Cook’s original autographs. The Terror Dog stands on its own four feet, and requires no base. He will easily fit in with your favorite models and prop replicas, or tower above the smaller Ghostbusters action figures that you’ve collected over the years. That’s a big Twinkie.
So clear a space in your world, to fit these dimensions: 24 long x 12 wide x 11 inches tall.
Because that’s the space your Terror Dog stop-motion puppet replica casting is going to possess.

Chronicle Collectibles is proud to present the ultimate licensed Ghostbusters Terror Dog replicas.
Rotocast in resin, hand-painted like the actual filming puppet, the Keymaster (horn tips point up) and the Gatekeeper (tips point down) will be sold, this Fall.
They are currently in production at our factory.
Maybe stock up on Milk-Bones®, in the meantime?

Two versions will be available, Standard Edition and Legacy Series Edition with signed plaque and custom plaque holder. Horns for both versions are included with each Terror Dog.
fkkuve.jpg

AkDKiL.jpg

MqkcJe.jpg

TaLcxr.jpg

fmcj4Q.jpg

lAEmQx.jpg

Asqysj.jpg

NkwoZS.jpg

Re: GHOSTBUSTER: Terror dog replica from Chronicle collectibles

Looks great but I'm going to admit, that first image startled the hell out of me when I scrolled down :D

Back