Plasticcrap's NEW collection thread - Star Wars, Transformers, Star Trek and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
******MAJOR UPDATE CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! 9/24/17*************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDxLU-RujZM

Hello, So much has changed and I've not updated in so long, I thought I would start a new thread to show off my collection.

[ic6.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic4.jpg

I love my vintage collection. It literally was 35 years in the making. Some of the items are from my original collection I had as a child with some repro mods, while others, I have accumulated more recently through ebay. I have absolutely loved getting this collection together and displayed. A perfect tribute to the toys that started it all for me.

BRAND NEW VIDEO!!! 10/10/17 CLICK AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

I really like the variety of items. Some go only for uber-expensive high end stuff, but I love smaller items too. VERY COOL!

.........Thanks guys... Here are a few more including my new aquarium with a Star Wars theme.

coll2.jpg

I ordered a super-cheap, loose, Hasbro Episode I Opie Sea Creature off of ebay as to not damage my original which is in storage. I have kept an aquarium pretty much consistently for over 30 years so I had some hesitation as to putting a plastic toy into an enclosed living system. However, after some research, I simply removed all the corrosive parts, i.e. screws, and springs, and concluded it should be fine. It has been a few weeks now and so far, so good.

coll1.jpg

......A little pic of my part of my Star Trek collection as well as my DVD/Blu-rays and my Neca Robocop collection including ED209!

pic3.jpg

Go Broncos! :rock

pic4.jpg

More of my Star Wars collection including my premium formate Vader.

...........One more of this pic... hopefully a little bigger this time. Love this view. It took me years to nail down the lighting in my room, but I think I've finally nailed it. I love the ambiance the subtle smaller LED lights create.

ic6_zps1aaad3bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 269
114_zps1027e162.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Star Trek: The Next Generation shelf.... Diamond Select Enterprise D with vintage 1987 Galoob figures...

picst1_zpscaad2baf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

116_zpsdc10e013.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

130_zps821ba34b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Complete micro-world Bespin playset... one of my favorites!

133_zps8af584ee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

medicom C-3P0 and R2.

134_zps8c08f2c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A New Hope shelf...

.........More Sideshow Star Wars the mainstay of my collection....

161_zps1d5cb148.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

160_zps15a93deb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

156_zpsea81f5f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

155_zps9cf30375.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

154_zpscfd76338.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

152_zps6b0e5cff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]