• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TMNT Leonardo Statue EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrock

Freaked Out
Reaction score
TMNT Leonardo Statue EX 350.00 + shipping

Last edited:
Re: Statues for Sale

Hi - Where are you located please and can you show a Photo of the Custom Colossus Head?
Thank you.

Do you have a price list for the entire collection? Not to be a pain but I'm interested in a few of them.

Bump sorry guys and gals no prices yet. And sorry I haven't replied just had so important things come up. I have more time to start selling.

I am in Dallas, TX and yes I will do local pick ups

I'll post pics of Colossus with the custom head today

Isn't listing prices a rule on this forum?

Used to be, now the only rule to selling is you have to be a premium member. Sadly he has some great items for sale but has said he will post prices and pics but never did, if he can't ever seem to get around to that makes me wonder how long it will take him to get around to shipping or keeping up communication after he gets my money :dunno

Used to be, now the only rule to selling is you have to be a premium member. Sadly he has some great items for sale but has said he will post prices and pics but never did, if he can't ever seem to get around to that makes me wonder how long it will take him to get around to shipping or keeping up communication after he gets my money :dunno

First off I NEVER said I would post prices and I only said I would post a pic of my custom Colossus head. I am a Dallas Firefighter and I don't appreciate the way you are trying to say I would take peoples money. If you want something send me a pm, if you a pic send me a pm. Thanks

First off I NEVER said I would post prices and I only said I would post a pic of my custom Colossus head. I am a Dallas Firefighter and I don't appreciate the way you are trying to say I would take peoples money. If you want something send me a pm, if you a pic send me a pm. Thanks

Sorry, I misinterpreted this quote as you eventually getting around to posting prices:

Bump sorry guys and gals no prices yet. And sorry I haven't replied just had so important things come up. I have more time to start selling.

That being said I really don't know what being a Dallas Firefighter has to do with selling anything. My comment had nothing to do with you ripping people off, but with your lack of communication? You want to keep your prices hidden through PM, that's fine. I was interested in a few pieces you are selling, but I don't do the whole "my prices are secret so PM me" thing.

Csi if u want something I'm selling then pm me with what you are looking for and your offer. My original post "Make serious offers only". I don't have secret prices.

Back