Vice Principals (HBO w/ Danny McBride and Jody Hill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
The last time Jody Hill and Danny McBride teamed up with HBO, we got Eastbound and Down, one of the funniest shows and characters on TV. Apparently they've just signed another deal with HBO to produce a comedy called Vice Principals. It will be 18 episodes(possibly more). No real details on plot yet that I can find.

NSFW website : https://www.egotastic.com/2014/05/danny-mcbride-returns-to-hbo-with-vice-principals/

Anybody else watch this? It seems like the thread was abandoned before it even came out. Thus far, it's been hilarious. Cringey and awkward beyond all measure, at times, but hilarious, nonetheless.

I've watched a little of it. Mostly because I like Goggins. Not terrible. Seems like the other lead is doing a Nick Offerman impression, though.

SnakeDoc

Holy ****ing ****. That ending left me...just...wow, that was unexpected.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fantastic season from start to finish.

The Jody Hill/Danny McBride combo is still a great recipe.

*Wonder why Ben Best didn't work on this one at all.

So, anybody here catch the finale?

It was ****ing perfect. They closed it beautifully. That cameo at the last minute was FANTASTIC.

10/10 for the entire series.

I'm pretty sad that it's over. Not as sad as when The Leftovers ended but sad nonetheless.

Back