1/6 Marvel Studios Netflix Shows Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
So with the new announcement of Charlie Cox as Daredevil, all we have to wait for now is Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist. Do you think Hot Toys could get the license for the shows since Marvel Studios figures sell very well? What other figures would you like to hope to see for this line from Hot Toys? I would LOVE to see all four of our main characters, as well as villains like Bullseye, and Kingpin. Throw in Elektra as well.

It would be interesting and depending how the shows are, I hope we get figures. I know Marvel Select commented that are unsure if their license covers the shows.

I would be interested in figures from all of the netflix shows, really want some Marvels AoS figures to. If I could get any figure from the Marvel Universe though it would have to be Cloak and Dagger, I'm hoping they somehow get their own netflix miniseries.

I would be interested in figures from all of the netflix shows, really want some Marvels AoS figures to. If I could get any figure from the Marvel Universe though it would have to be Cloak and Dagger, I'm hoping they somehow get their own netflix miniseries.

I could definitely see that happening. I would also eventually love to see Spider-Woman have her own show and I would LOVE to see Mockingbird pop up in AOS.

I could definitely see that happening. I would also eventually love to see Spider-Woman have her own show and I would LOVE to see Mockingbird pop up in AOS.

Spider-Woman would be awesome! Really with Marvel able to work with Netflix on these 13 episode miniseries I could see a lot of the lesser know characters getting a shot at the spotlight and I hope they do as well.

As much as I like the Iron Man, Thor and Captain America movies I've been a little disappointed that the phase 2 movies have all been sequels, except GOTG. I understand that Marvel is hauling in the $ like crazy with those characters, but I fear overexposure and burnout if they keep milking them.

I'd really like to see some new characters on the big and small screen. Both for the entertainment factor and to fuel my figure obsession.

Spider-Woman would be awesome! Really with Marvel able to work with Netflix on these 13 episode miniseries I could see a lot of the lesser know characters getting a shot at the spotlight and I hope they do as well.

As much as I like the Iron Man, Thor and Captain America movies I've been a little disappointed that the phase 2 movies have all been sequels, except GOTG. I understand that Marvel is hauling in the $ like crazy with those characters, but I fear overexposure and burnout if they keep milking them.

I'd really like to see some new characters on the big and small screen. Both for the entertainment factor and to fuel my figure obsession.

Exactly! We need some new heroes and the general public needs to realize that the Avengers does have a rotating roster and there are heroes that are just as good, and maybe in some cases, better than the original big four. Hell, my favorite 4 Avengers are Ms./Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, and Hawkeye. I could only imagine a huge lineup of Avengers trying to take on Thanos or any of the big baddies down the line.

I think this could go either way... on one hand Hot Toys is very hot on the MCU... on the other hand, they've never done a TV show character... to the best of my knowledge...

I certainly hope they do though!

I think this could go either way... on one hand Hot Toys is very hot on the MCU... on the other hand, they've never done a TV show character... to the best of my knowledge...

I certainly hope they do though!

HT just released the '66 Batman and Robin from the TV series, at least I'm pretty sure their boxes said from the TV show...and not the movie.

I don't know of any other TV figures as I've only been in this hobby a couple years now.

I've been impressed with HT Captain America TWS figure line as we've gotten 3 new figures from it with Falcon, WS, and civilian Steve. I can appreciate all the improvements HT makes to the rereleased figures, but I only have 1 of any figure and am more interested in expanding with new characters than having diff versions of the same people.

I've been contemplating getting the Captain America 2 pack figure set just so I can bash a Johnny Storm from the old FF movies lol. I'm very excited, and hoping, to see if HT will do the entire GOTG team.

If they do the shows, would absolutely grab anything related to Daredevil...and what Marvel collection wouldn't be complete without Heroes for Hire?? My wallet, however, may disagree...

...luckily it has no say.

Given how hard it has been for HT to hit the licenses they already have and announced, I wouldn't go too far into this one. They haven't given a thought to Agents of SHIELD and while that show is in a different boat given these are actual superheroes, I'd imagine that HT would wait to see if either A: they are such a success that it is a no-brainer or B: if any of the characters make a brief cameo (or supporting role) in an established Marvel Universe film and then just use that umbrella as an option.

According to Bleeding Cool, Rosario Dawson has been cast on the Daredevil show as, most likely, Elektra.

A Hot Toys Rosario Dawson anything is an instant buy for me. A Hot Toys Rosario Dawson Elektra is an instant buy x infinity.

Unless the show is a global hit like a GoT, I doubt HT would be interested. Netflix's current international reach is somewhat limited, which makes the global hit thing even less likely. Possible that just one of the characters might get released to test the waters, easy money would be on DD if that's the case.

Agree with the sentiment here that this is doubtful for a Hot Toys venture. I'd want an Oliver Queen Arrow figure from that show before anything from this one though :lol

Unless the show is a global hit like a GoT, I doubt HT would be interested. Netflix's current international reach is somewhat limited, which makes the global hit thing even less likely. Possible that just one of the characters might get released to test the waters, easy money would be on DD if that's the case.

That is a very good point about the international reach. Eh well we could always still hope though. I would at least like Daredevil since he's such a huge character.

They haven't done agents of shield yet so I doubt they would do another show.aos directly connects with the movie verse and ht is huge on marvel movies

Though I think the difference between AOS and the Netflix shows is that all the characters that have Netflix shows are all Avengers. AOS are just SHIELD Agents that don't warrant figures aside from Coulson.

Back