Boba Fett's Bounty Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
Alright, so I finally took a few pics of my collection, but note that this is a work in progress. I don't have my room set up the way I wanted yet, so I just took pics of what I've set up so far. I'll probably add the Marvel PF's and the rest of my SS/Weta stuff at a later date.

So here we go:

leia2fg9.jpg

Shot of my PF Leia

leiail6.jpg

Shot of PF Leia and GG Leia together

ss1hy9.jpg

SS Qui-Gon, Obi-wan, GG Bariss maquette, and Medicom Clone Trooper

ss2vk5.jpg

SS Mace, Kit, GG Scout Trooper

ss3rv6.jpg

SS Luke, Han, GG Luke/Tauntaun, and collector plate

ss4jd5.jpg

Of course, the Boba Fett shrine: still waiting on VCD Boba Fett and PF to complete it.

ss5jr1.jpg

GG Animated Leia(again), VCD Stormtrooper & Tie Pilot, Applause Stormtroopers/Dewback, and another collector plate

ss6zd0.jpg

My collection encased in Detolf's from IKEA

ss7cx0.jpg

My SS/Weta collection

ss8rh0.jpg

Gothmog on Warg

Gotta love the Detolf's from IKEA, I think everybody and their mother has one. Question, are you getting the Fett PF to fit into your glorious shrine?

Good question. I'm still debating that as I really do want him to fit in my shrine, but I think he may be too big. That being the case, I may have to place him in a future display case or order from caseforcollectibles.com, and set him by it.

Yes, the Detolfs are wonderful. I plan to get the Skogen's next to accomodate my Marvel PF's and the rest of my SS/Weta statues.

Thanks! :)

Yep. More to come, once I get more cabinets and shelves accomodated to my liking.

Great work Boba... and where did you get those great cases :lol But seriously, glad you were able to get them and they really look fantastic!!!

Thanks, galactiboy! Yeah, I plan to get some Skogens to fit my larger SS/Weta statues and my Marvel PF's. It should be rockin then! :chew

More pics to come when that happens.

And as promised, more added pics of my collection:

minotaur1kb5.jpg

Shot of Minotaur General from Narnia. Yes, the centaur is in the background. I'll add a pic of that soon enough.

rotk1he5.jpg

Shot of Aragorn and Gandalf together: toward the Black Gate!

rotk2ff9.jpg

Another shot of the duo. Notice the LOTR concert poster in the back. :D

elektrapt3.jpg

Pic of resurrected Elektra with Leia in the background, looking on with blaster.

wolverinevq7.jpg

Wolverine in the forefront with Punisher in the back, ready for action!

imperialskn0.jpg

Of course, the group shot of everyone's favorite Galactic Empire. Courtesy of Medicom.

Great displays! Those VCD's make a pretty cool grouping... not my cup of tea, but they look really cool.

I'm beginning to hate IKEA for not having a store in Florida--until summer '07, but still! Those Detolf shelves f'ing rule. I'm buying four when I have the chance!

They absolutely do. The PF's are actually displayed in a SKOGEN, which allows the shelves to be adjusted and is perfect for them. I already planned to have my 12" figures displayed in DETOLF's, while the PF's are displayed using the SKOGEN's.

Thanks! :)

Yeah, the Wolverine and Punisher set up I think is the best display.

But now that I just got my wait list converted for the HULK PF(!!), I now have to scramble to find room for that monster. I'm debating in having Wolvie go up against him as a display.

"Boba Fett? Boba Fett! Where?"

Sorry couldn't resist. That Wolverine is an amazing peice! And I really like the M&M Boba Fett. I think it really offsets the others. Kinda neat in a way!

Just another update to my collection:

maulvader4mj.jpg

Forgot to get a shot of Maul, so here he is with Sith Anakin.

lukebib9hu.jpg

Now I have Bib to get that scene going in ROTJ w/Luke.

sauron16wm.jpg

Finally got around to getting a shot of Dark Lord Sauron. I'll add another shot of him and PF Hulk when he comes in, for comparison.

lotr12so.jpg

Finally got a shot in of all my "horses" running to the Black Gate!

legolas11fx.jpg

A close shot of Legolas and Gimli on Arod.

lotr22km.jpg

Close up of Gandalf with the LOTR Symphony poster in the background which was an amazing event!

narnia13vj.jpg

Close up of the centaur in Narnia.

sauron26fj.jpg

And a close up of Sauron too.

room4xd.jpg

Shot of half my room. Notice the Skogens in the background where I store my Marvel PF's. I already reserved an empty space for PF Hulk when he arrives. Hope he fits!

Wow, set-up just gets nicer and nicer looking. I like those Skogens,they really work well for a variety of collectibles.

Back