ECC new Licenses (Underworld Evolution and MIB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toty21

Super Freak
Reaction score
10380528_522043794566724_1503068566703703544_o.jpg

10373113_522043781233392_3534018341907487197_o.jpg

1912530_522043364566767_905841668581254154_o.jpg

all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!!!!!!!! SS missed their chance at this license and ECC is gonna do it justice.

From Elite Creatures:

"We do plan to make a Lycan 1/3 scale maquette to go with the markus maquette. Their bases will be designed to fit together to create a battle scene! That's coming in phase 2 of the underworld license. Markus is first to be released."

Awesome! I'll be waiting for that 1:3 Lycan maquette for sure! Hope the pose looks intimidating.

From Elite Creatures:

"We do plan to make a Lycan 1/3 scale maquette to go with the markus maquette. Their bases will be designed to fit together to create a battle scene! That's coming in phase 2 of the underworld license. Markus is first to be released."

damnit, my wallet is screwed!!!!!!!!!! at least the lycan maquette will be down the road, 2k a pop

damnit, my wallet is screwed!!!!!!!!!! at least the lycan maquette will be down the road, 2k a pop

I feel your pain my friend. I've been wanting a Marcus statue for a long time and the
fact that this company is doing it I know it will be amazing. Also after reading about
the Lycan to go with him I'm both excited and sad that I'm gonna spend the 4k to bring
them together, but it will be a beyond epic setup. I'm also pretty sure the 1/3 Lycan won't
be coming along until SDCC 2015, so we should have some time to take a breath in between.

I'd really like to have that Marcus. I'm really wanting a vampire in my collection and this one looks amazing. Any idea on height, price, and preorder info?

Wow this has a 46" wingspan...awesome.

Last edited:
wow, the paint app on the Lycan is sick. Markus will be 2k more than likely. I really want to try and get all 3. Judging by the others they've done so far, I don't think one needs to worry about the quality of these pieces.

I LOVED that scene in MIB when the Head Popped opened and the Little Alien was in there!!
Not in a Billion years did I ever think a Company would make a Life Size Bust of that!!!
Anyone know how much that will be?
It's so complex I'm thinking at least $1500.00 to $2000.00?
I think at Any price I would Have to Order this!!

Geebus....that vampire Marcus is jaw dropping. I'm really anxious to see the full specs and price. I know the plan is to have him fighting a Lycan to make a huge dio. This has jumped into my top 3 most wanted. It's the surprise of SDCC for me. Had no idea about it.

Those are pretty awesome. Wonder if they'll do a Selene because there is not one decent Selene statue/figure out there. Also Evolution Selene was my favorite.

From what I understand ECC focuses more on the creatures of cinema verses humans.

Are you responding to the post above your post saying that ECC will not do Selene because she is a human? Pm me your address so I can send you a copy of the DVD so you can watch it for the first time. LMAO

it's already been confirmed the next wave will include a 1/3 Lycan and 1:1 Markus. No Selene

Back