1/6 [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B *Updated*

Dear all,

Our coming soon products:

ACI-754A 1/6 Roman General Armour Set
ACI-754B 1/6 Roman General Costume Set

Thanks
Bryan

ACI-754A 1/6 Roman General Armour Set

aci-754a-1.jpg

aci-754a-2.jpg

ACI-754B 1/6 Roman General Costume Set

aci-754b-1.jpg

aci-754b-2.jpg

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B are com

Good idea. There goes the insane after-market price of the full set :)

Re: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman General Armour Set & Costume Set ACI754A & ACI754B are com

Yes!

I never got this because Of whatever happened with Viking Playground.

D*mn you HT for doing it again. Just bought one for insane price :gah:
Hmmm wait ........ sorry, different company :lol
j/k

Good news for those who missed out on the first one :)

Yup, I'm tempted to get a second armor, as mine was pretty warped.

HELL YEAH!!
As someone who missed out on the first release, this is very much welcome! :banana

awesome! now I can bash one together using the reworked Jor-El sculpt :yess:

If he is modelled after Gladiator, he should have a spatha, not a gladius, and also , the wolf-skin cloak

The original release came with both swords and the wolf skin. This set doesnt seem to have the wolfskin, but im not sure whether the scabbard is just a missprint or is the gladius and the larger the long sword

I would say it is a mistake in the product listing.From the pic it definitely looks like the Gladius and Spatha that came with the original Figure.The Wolfskin seems to be the only omission from the original.

Cool I was getting close to buying the aftermarket. Any idea what this will run? Hope the wolfskin is available.

I am very pleased to have the chance to acquire these sets at MSRP!

In anticipation for their release, I'd like to get a body and head sculpt ready. Would anyone suggest a good Russell Crowe/Maximus head sculpt?

I am very pleased to have the chance to acquire these sets at MSRP!

In anticipation for their release, I'd like to get a body and head sculpt ready. Would anyone suggest a good Russell Crowe/Maximus head sculpt?

ebay.

That's a solid seller too.

This just made my day. Having originally missed out. Awesome!

Yes!

I never got this because Of whatever happened with Viking Playground.

Did they close down? I have been waiting for an unrelated order for weeks from them and recently filed a claim with Paypal.

getting pretty excited for this....hope we can PO soon

Back