Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman planning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatToys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since Hot Toys is going to make a Ben Affleck Batman, they should sculpt it now and have it available to ship when the new movie opens. Better to have it ready opening day than to show prototypes and make fans wait a year later to buy it.

Haha! I am with you, but I imagine the delay is not just on Hot Toy's end. Licensors can be really slow with that stuff and when they allow vendors to merchandise things. In a perfect world it would be shipping before the movie came out haha.

Im sure Hot Toys, a Chinese company, has been given full access to all design elements so they can make a toy. :cuckoo:

Sorry the batman figure will be delayed til 2020 for the iron man marks that will come out when avengers 2 comes out. Close thread!

That would be great,but not going to happen. 2017 release for sure.

Well, HT does try to develop figures early on, with incomplete reference information. Look at the first Begins figure, the regular Dark Knight Joker, and the fact that they released "Mandarin" and are doing Rhino from Amazing Spider-Man 2. So I wouldn't be shocked if they were already starting to try and work out a sculpt for this look based on the one picture already released.

In June, about a month, I will most likely have a chance to see everything in person, but I am excited to see that we'll have a Batman that's bigger than Superman! haha

As if we haven't reached the boiling point waiting for the Returns/Arkham line already. Somebody should smack some sense to the people in charge.

Returns,Arkham City,BvS,Arkham Knight. I'm in for all of them !:wink1:

I was thinking the same thing, but I doubt we'll see it until 2017.

I'm also gonna guess they'll use a similar material to the one they used for the amazing spiderman figure.

make the font bigger, not sure I could read what you were saying. Also I'm sure HT's doesn't get access to the source material until they get the license (which I'm sure they are in the process/or have gotten it already).

I'm happy to wait and see whether the movie is a steaming pile of poo, and, without an existing license to build on, it'd be quite reasonable of HT to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back