Affleck as Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otomofan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did I miss the thread for this?

Personally I like it. Cowl looks better than the Nolan-verse. Almost has a Frank Miller feel. Almost.

baffleck.jpg

It?

You mean them.

It was posted yesterday in several threads along with the entire internet. :lol

I see a lot of Jim Lee influence in the suit design, with a heavy Frank Miller influence on the chest Bat symbol.
I do like it. Just hoping that Ben Affleck doesn't dissapoint in him acting the part as BATMAN.

The BATMOBILE, pure awesome !!!!

First time I saw this. Why was the thread moved? It's DC related.

Well my thinking was there was no way Hot Toys is gonna pass up a badass new Batman suit and a Batmobile that seems equal parts Furst and Tumbler.

I come here for toy discussion; I wasn't even aware there was a movie subforum.

I just imagined everyone would be weighing in on how cool/lame they think it looks and of course speculating about the inevitable deluge of toys.

I can only state my own opinion: I like it. Just based on one pic, it excites me more than the TDK suit. And the Batmobile, just from the glimpses we've seen, look pretty rad too. More stylized than the Tumbler, but still has the high-tech look as opposed to the 89's smooth lines.

My favorite part? I love the tire treads....really "mecha" looking!

And I said before...I dig Affleck's cowl. I think the suit, the movie, and the toys have a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back