Post your LOTR Collection Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gondor59

Beacon Keeper
Reaction score
It's been a while since we've done this....can you guess which non-LOTR movie the axe hanging on the wall was used in? (hint: Cate Blanchett was the star of the movie in question).

That is a great collection. What's the story behind the framed letter?

This is pretty much what it looks like right now. A couple of the pics are outdated as I've added a few pieces. I'll have to get around to taking some new pics.

Sir Tristram said:
I haven't updated this in a while...But this is a large portion of my LOTR collection.....Ugh, the thought of adding all the new stuff is more daunting at the moment than spit shining the Empire State building....
Oh well....

Wow Sir Tristram, you make my collection look sparse in comparison. Very impressive and well done.

Great pics guys, keep'em coming. And Josh, I'm sure you've heard this before, but that Balrog is DANGEROUSLY close to your mouse :balrog :balrog

Yeah, it was when I had my desktop. I've got a laptop so I'm not in my room when I'm on the computer anymore this is the most recent pic I've got of my setup. As far as the that part anyways. The rest of it has changed as well but I don't have any updated pics of those.

I need to take new pictures soon and better ones. I was using our not so good digital when I took almost all of these. So that's why a couple of them look so ****ty.

Last edited:
Some quick shots of mine:

ss8rh0.jpg

ss7cx0.jpg

More to come...

Great stuff all!!

soloblaster said:
jlcmsu, nice collections ! But I think you need some quality shelves...:monkey3

Yeah, I do. Just one problem no room in my room for that right now. Saving like mad to afford my own house sometime next year.

Back