Amstel's World of Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amstel

Super Freak
Reaction score
uzeme5e2.jpg

gu3ugu7y.jpg

dupeza9u.jpg

a9epery2.jpg

Myers head sculpt and haired by Caine
painted by Steve Giunta
Coveralls sewed by Lu's assistants
Boots via eBay and fabric painted green by Steve Giunta
Black shirt via eBay
Knife via eBay (I have Caine's Lamson knife and Steve has it to do some stuff to it)

Coming soon...ZsaszSays is currently building me a Myers dio stand.

Not a very good photographer like some of you. I am doing my best. The head is loosen and a bit low on the neck, I'm thinking of adding milliputt to set it on tight and higher up on the neck because the collar is above the ears. Its on a Hitfigure 3.0 body. I'm open to criticisms and please be kind. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Amstel's custom figures...Myers

Looking good buddy. :clap

Will look even better when the head is raised a tad but yeah I like it.

Also the photos are fine as well.

Thank you Sid! :) Its actually my first custom figure and I'm glad its Myers. Any advices on how to use a milliputt on the neck peg? Unless there's another way?

Thank you Sid! :) Its actually my first custom figure and I'm glad its Myers. Any advices on how to use a milliputt on the neck peg? Unless there's another way?

No problem and it is great that Myers is your first choice. :yess:

Sorry bud but I have no experience with milliputt. I imagine joebizz34 or someone else could help you out on that should you ask them.

Thanks! :duff

I'm sure someone will probably make a suggestion on here and I'll keep a look out for that!

Thanks! :duff

I'm sure someone will probably make a suggestion on here and I'll keep a look out for that!

Yep someone will help you out soon my friend. That is one of the best parts about this community.

Fantastic custom! I'm actually working on my own and it looks like we are using a lot of the same parts! And Steve is painting my Caine head! Haha as for the head, Steve still has it but maybe you could rap a little tissue around the ball joint and tape it up? Or did you want to extend the ball joint itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Yoda! :) I want to extend the ball joint to make the head sculpt sit a bit higher on the neck so the collar could be below the ears. Its a bit loose too but not too bad. I think Caine did a really great job with the Myers head sculpt!! He's up there with Beto, Madbug and Ones, in my opinion.

Re: Amstel's custom figures- Myers...Jason

Here's Friday The 13th part 3 Jason!

2014-05-13 14.57.30-1.jpg
2014-05-13 15.01.21-1.jpg
2014-05-13 15.06.15.jpg
2014-05-13 15.08.41.jpg
2014-05-13 15.10.29.jpg
2014-05-13 15.12.45.jpg

Head sculpt and hockey mask by Caine
painted by Steve Giunta
clothes sewed by Lu's assistants
boots from eBay
custom made axe by Maisto

Havent added the straps and rivets to the mask yet. Am not liking the pants and thinking of altering it, making it a bit shorter and tight. Its way too big and long. Something about this figure is off. Not sure what. Maybe I need to make the head sculpt sit higher on the body? I know for sure I need to replace the hands. Its on a ttm21 body. A work in the process. Not completely finished yet.

Last edited:
Re: Amstel's custom figures...Myers...Jason

I have several horror icon figures that I plan to post on here when I am finished working on them. I wish I know how to edit the title of my thread so I could add the names of the figures in the title every time I update them. If you know how to do that, please let me know!

Thanks Yoda! :) I want to extend the ball joint to make the head sculpt sit a bit higher on the neck so the collar could be below the ears. Its a bit loose too but not too bad. I think Caine did a really great job with the Myers head sculpt!! He's up there with Beto, Madbug and Ones, in my opinion.

Ah, I see. Not experienced with that as I have another fig that needs the peg to be shortened as the head sits too high. When I get my Myers head back, I'll prob be in the same situation as you. Hope we could find a solution soon lol the coveralls collar is a bit dracula-esque in my opinion. I have the same pair as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree about the collar, I dont know how to sew nor alter clothes! I suppose we will have to figure something out. Hopefully when I raise the head it might make the figure look better and the collar will be below the ears.

figures look great. i do agree though both jason and myers heads need to go up. What body are you using on ur jason? that might be the reason why ur not liking the way the clothing sits

figures look great. i do agree though both jason and myers heads need to go up. What body are you using on ur jason? that might be the reason why ur not liking the way the clothing sits

Thanks! Yeah I need to decide whether to use a milliputt or maybe stuff some rolled up paper towel in to raise the heads. I am using the ttm21 body for Jason. The pants is really big and long- perfect for a very tall and fat like figure. I should have expected that since it was made by Lu's assistants, not Lu herself. I am going to shop around on eBay for a gray pants. I wish I know how to alter this pants but I don't sew. :lol

The Jason Clothing set was tailored for the ACI muscle body and it fit,s perfect, i own the set and beto,s camp maniac 3d full figure...
you need to pad both shoulders with a thin piece of foam etc to make it more better..

also my collor on my myers overalls beto sent out was huge too, very sad about that - lifting the myers head higher makes it look un-natural,
im displayin mine with the collor down, it does,ent look that bad

The Jason Clothing set was tailored for the ACI muscle body and it fit,s perfect, i own the set and beto,s camp maniac 3d full figure...
you need to pad both shoulders with a thin piece of foam etc to make it more better..

also my collor on my myers overalls beto sent out was huge too, very sad about that - lifting the myers head higher makes it look un-natural,
im displayin mine with the collor down, it does,ent look that bad

ACI Christian body? I have one. I'll try that this weekend. I just finished padding the ttm21 body for Jason. But I can start over and try the ACI body. Thanks!!

I do not have enough experiences with Beto and Lu's work though.

I agree with you. I just fixed the neck peg and set Myers head a bit higher and he looks funny. I'm going to post pictures for you guys to see.

2014-05-14 14.22.10.jpg

Ok I set the head a bit higher on the neck and I'm thinking he looks funny?

Last edited:

2014-05-14 14.40.39.jpg

Ok I lowered the head back down and folded back the collar based on hotslayer's suggestion. Looks better?

Back