Code 3 Vader Tie Fighter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

"We will also be previewing an unpainted pre-production sample of of Darth Vader's Tie Fighter at Comic Con this week"

:banana
:banana :banana

Ordered mine!!!!
Thats just a picture they threw up real quick for the guild members.

re

Vk, I have just signed up with Code 3. You've obviously shopped with them before, so would you recommend the installment plan? Am I right in saying they take the 1st payment when the item ships, then the remaining 4 payments at the same time each subsequent month?

Re: re

Am I right in saying they take the 1st payment when the item ships, then the remaining 4 payments at the same time each subsequent month?

That is correct. They also charge applicable shipping fees with the first payment. I'm a Guild member, so I get a discount in addition to the reward certificates I have left.

243zo.jpg

Yeah this is going to look awesome, but I'll end up passing. Going to have to cut way back to get Sideshow's new offerings.

It will look a lot better, when I'ts finished.

I want to see the AT-AT, dam It.:bang

Yup! Got my order in within the first few minutes of it going up. Thsi is going to make an awesome addition to my collection. 8)

re

I ordered the Slave 1 as it was the only one available and nicer than the gunship, then I used Viking's coupon when I pre-ordered Vader's TIE fighter. Thanks heaps! :toast :wave

Just received my AT-ST from Mike...unbelievable!!! :bow :rock

Viking's coupon? Where do we find that? I would like to order the TIE and any coupon floating around out there would help. Can anybody share their knowledge with me? Thanks if you can help!

Attachments

• HanChillinAtChalmuns-ANH.jpg
    HanChillinAtChalmuns-ANH.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 168
  • HarrisonFordHanSolo_0.jpg
    HarrisonFordHanSolo_0.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 118
  • StarWarsIV_126Pyxurz.jpg
    StarWarsIV_126Pyxurz.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Ivy with curls.jpg
    Ivy with curls.jpg