My custom justice league and teen titans-last pageHal Jordan GL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys just starting this
I have wonder woman completed im posting pics below and wondergirl (donna troy) is almost finished so she will come later. I made wonder woman in sculpting class we worked with metal which is my 1st time. I made shield,breast plate,bracers,belt,tiara, the costume and for my stone project i did the stand making it mixed media project.

HPIM3638.JPG
HPIM3640.JPG
HPIM3637.JPG
HPIM3635.JPG
HPIM3634.JPG

Last edited:
Re: My custom justice league and teen titans

Very nice! Can't wait to see the rest.

thanks

the breastplate was the most challenging part because it was 3 separate pieces of metal i glued together since the metal was to soft to weld, i had to attach it to bustier then add layers. jbweld does not sit still. i made the bustier and boots out of same fabric.

WoW Groovy She's really something.

Really excellent! What metal did you use, and what head? Looking forward to seeing WG.

Really excellent! What metal did you use, and what head? Looking forward to seeing WG.
large phicen (6).jpg
this phicen i gave her a re-root and painted her lips red. the metal was brass in various gauges of thickness, the shield and belt was thick metal that you can get at blicks. the shield i used gold kidskin for the strap and a brass cylinder for handle.

Last edited:

I picked this up awhile back and im going to use it for flash it's a sculpt by numo it's pretty decent. but i am not sure what slim but muscular body to use i was considering a soldier story or kaustik (1st series). I have not heard much about numo but sculpt looks great.

Cap3_zps23fbecc3.jpg

Last edited:

I also picked up this head from the same sculptor for hal jordan green lantern
Green1_zps0d207030.jpg sometime this summer i will have both just he won't have a lantern i didnt want to buy the dc direct to just get head.

I decided to curl wonder woman's hair to see how she looks and i love it.

HPIM3642.JPG
HPIM3643.JPG
HPIM3644.JPG
HPIM3645.JPG
HPIM3646.jpg

Donna Troy Wondergirl

I made a new pattern for her tank jumpsuit, a new pattern for her boots, i glued metallic stars on costume, tacked belt down,metal buckle,bracletts and lariat holster, lariat to match color of belt. metal foil earrings (not real metal), hair was a re-root then styled. thats pretty much it.

HPIM3649.JPG
HPIM3651.JPG
HPIM3652.JPG
HPIM3648.JPG
HPIM3650.JPG

Wondergirl came out Nice.

Looks kinda fun getting into doing your own figures. Nice one Groovy.

Thanks I kinda figure by the time a company makes them I will be old and gray haired. since they always make WW look kinda mannish.

Hey does anyone have the DC direct Green lantern and can send me pics of his ring as it is on the fish hand. I plan to sculpt one on a fist and cast one to make for my lantern. Also if anyone could post pics front and back of his lantern and with measurements that would be most appreciated.

Back