*Stands up, clears throat...*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poisonous

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just registered here yesterday after having heard (read i guess) about this place for a long time but never visited. Spotted a reference over at another statue/figure forum and decided to join in over here.

I have been collecting movie/TV related statues and figures for over 3 years now and have gathered a nice little collection of gems. I wouldn't say i have an actual theme, but i do have a special love for Sci-Fi such as Alien, Predator and Terminator etc. LotR and Marvel are however probably the most represented licenses in my collection.

Mostly, SS takes home the prize as being the most well represented manufactor in my collection, mostly due to the LotR line, but there's a wide diversity in there and i'm proud of that and mean to keep it that way.

I'm 22 years old, live in Stockholm (Sweden) and i really am collectibles crazy:lol

I also collect high-end modelcars in 1/18 and 1/12 scale, but i've been selling some of them off as of late. Need more room for statues...

Well, i guess that's it then. Glad to finally be here.

/Rich

Last edited:
Welcome!! You will have a blast on this board. Everyone is helpful and a lot of fun to chat with!

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards!! :chew :chew :chew

Anyone who loves the Pang Brothers is cool in my book. WELCOME!!!!

Again, thanks guys, i appreciate it.

One Q: What's with the "Civil War" sigs? Seen it around a bunch of forums and now i'm curious :lol

The Eye said:
Again, thanks guys, i appreciate it.

One Q: What's with the "Civil War" sigs? Seen it around a bunch of forums and now i'm curious :lol

like you said...seen it alot in diff. forums which is why sunohc decided that this forum needed one too,.... so many Photoshop freak masters started making one other than just Marvel Civil War sigs. :D

Ok, but what does it mean? Any particular meaning to "Civil War"? I just figured it was a secret doomsday clan or something :lol

Welcome! Civil War is a big Marvel Comics crossover event that's spread to everyone.

Hey King, I like rolls! Especially buttered rolls.

Newbie to these boards perhaps, but that's all and doesn't speak much for the larger scheme of things.

Thought this "forum newbie" stuff was all but extinct.

Batty, thanks, i owe you one.

Thanks guys, appreciate it :D

Feels like i've been receiving 3 packages a day lately, with more coming and i'm sure i'll go crazy over whatever offers SS might throw up on ther website during the holidays as well.

Already ordered the Queen Alien 1/4 bust, PF NZ Spidey and the PF Punisher Bradstreet ed.

Back