SSF Pick- ups Thread!!! (post your latest purchases)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furyan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to posting pictures of your latest pick-ups or purchases. It can be anything;cars,foods,music,electronics,figures,games ect. The only rules are you must post pictures you took yourself,two dont make fun of others purchases and three keep it clean(no nudity). Enjoy and have fun!​

Ill start it off

Red Hot Chili Peppers from the Simpsons,signed by Anthony Kiedis and Flea
iYrEJcE4UYzs0.jpg

Punisher bass guitar strap for my Pbass
jMjf5XmlFfJs2.jpg

Couple pair of Jordans
i07wSavizxe06.jpg

This thread is dedicated to posting pictures of your latest pick-ups or purchases. It can be anything;cars,foods,music,electronics,figures,games ect. The only rules are you must post pictures you took yourself,two dont make fun of others purchases and three keep it clean(no nudity). Enjoy and have fun!​

Ill start it off

Red Hot Chili Peppers from the Simpsons,signed by Anthony Kiedis and Flea
iYrEJcE4UYzs0.jpg

Punisher bass guitar strap for my Pbass
jMjf5XmlFfJs2.jpg

Couple pair of Jordans
i07wSavizxe06.jpg

Awesome stuff my man!

I'm a huge boxing fanatic, recently I met Tyson and he signed two of his books for me

dete5e7u.jpg

te3ypa5a.jpg

a9ary9ud.jpg

And another purchase I recently made were autographed trunks from my favorite fighter of all time, James "Lights Out" Toney

7yby7a7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff my man!

I'm a huge boxing fanatic, recently I met Tyson and he signed two of his books for me

dete5e7u.jpg

te3ypa5a.jpg

a9ary9ud.jpg

And another purchase I recently made were autographed trunks from my favorite fighter of all time, James "Lights Out" Toney

7yby7a7a.jpg

Excellent pickups turtle! Fun fact my parents shop at the same grocery store as Mike lol.

Excellent pickups turtle! Fun fact my parents shop at the same grocery store as Mike lol.

That's crazy! I'm happy to see Iron Mike getting his life back in order.

And a convicted rapist to boot! :lecture

He's one of the few "convicted" rapists that most people believe was actually innocent. Desiree Washington was notorious for getting men in trouble for her own personal gain back then, and her story just seemed unbelievable.

Same thing with Holyfield, what Mike did to him, was in retaliation to the non stop head butting that caused him to be cut multiple times and gave Evander a huge advantage in their first fight, not saying that it was right to bite his ear, but he did at least have a reason.

Those are sweet

Speaking Mike Tyson, he did an interview on Toronto TV, and goes off on the interviewer, with reason IMO

Check it on www.tsn.ca

Back