GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
JIShojL.jpg

Everyone knows the name Commissioner Gordon. He is one of the crime world’s greatest foes, a man whose reputation is synonymous with law and order. But what is known of Gordon’s story and his rise from rookie detective to Police Commissioner? What did it take to navigate the multiple layers of corruption that secretly ruled Gotham City, the spawning ground of the world’s most iconic villains? And what circumstances created them – the larger-than-life personas who would become Catwoman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face and The Joker. GOTHAM is an origin story of the great DC Comics super villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. From executive producer/writer Bruno Heller (“The Mentalist,” “Rome”), GOTHAM follows one cop’s rise through a dangerously corrupt city teetering on the edge of evil and chronicles the birth of one of the most popular super heroes of our time.

Extended Trailer:

-----------
Looks like it has potential and the production value is great. My ears were bleeding from that screech Bruce did. Should have stuck with the silent weeping.

Last edited:
Huge pass for me. They tried a Batman TV series without Batman before and it bombed. I suspect this will do the same.

I don't give a **** what anybody says. That show gets a free pass from me because:

1.)the Batgirl suit was awesome

...and...

2.)those people knew their **** well enough to get somebody who looked like the Joker and then dub over him with Mark Hamill.

Here it is the 75th anniversary for Batman and we get a television series that looks like it has a pretty great budget and is nicely produced and it has a 12 year old Batman. Yeah, I won't be watching this, ever.

Oh man, got me interested. Can't wait to see it even if it doesn't last. I'm sure it will tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is in the between of meh and maybe great for me, but you all got to agree, if this was the opening level to a batman game it would kick ass. think about it, welcome to gotham , live the birth of a hero, then at the end of that level playing as gordan you see bruce set of to train and we then jump to bruce training, then back again between characters per level as we see them evolve then end it in gotham with the dark knight's first night out going between gordan and bruce as they become who we know, a little like batman year one and also see gotham become the city of the comics... maybe

Looks awful. Gotham is generic, no stand out performances, they made Penguin a total whiny narc, and who cares about watching a 12 year old Poison Ivy. Her entire character is based around sexual innuendo, why would you make her a child?

"Before Penguin, Before Riddler, Before Catwoman..." There was a boring town with no story to tell. People are sick of origins so they gave us an entire show dedicated to one.

Back