Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Boba Fett - Premium Format Figure

10176180_10152143086823434_1751233455240140158_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

He's holding the ROTJ blaster with the ROTJ gaunts, and the ROTJ Belt so it looks like we've got another ROTJ Fett, which is the best looking Fett IMO

Calling it now, $399.99 and a left kidney.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I like the proposed pose. I'm interested to see what kind of base we'll get. With the ESB Fett we have the light-up carbonite floor, but with ROTJ al we can get is a lame desert base, also what might be the EX?

This is only going to be a reveal right? Maybe a pre order around SDCC?

I was hoping they're be pics of the actual statue today :/ Is that later?

Yay!!!! New Boba PF!!!:yess:

But strange decision, to release a second ROTJ Boba instead of a first TESB Boba, after i purchased the Mythos Boba (more ROTJ styled)
and the ROTJ GG Mini Bust, i hoped for my first Empire Boba in my little Collection...

I was hoping they're be pics of the actual statue today :/ Is that later?

Probably will be unveiled at SDCC and maybe have one up for PO around then. From what it says on SSC sounds like Fett will be the 1st one available to order.

I think the ROTJ Vader and Fett are due to it being Jedi's 30th Anniversary this year

I think the ROTJ Vader and Fett are due to it being Jedi's 30th Anniversary this year

That was last year?

Anyways, it's difficult to say how much thought that SSC put into the concept art. It could be a mix of things (ESB + ROTJ) just like it seems to be the case with the new Darth Vader PF. I think it's difficult to take much away from this since it could just be random, as well. I do often feel that SSC reveals rushed concept art, and therefore, I doubt we should read too much into backgrounds, wristguard and blaster design. It could really go either way at this point.

Yesssssssss! These are the SW PFs I've been looking for! I have so much hype for this after just finishing the marathon at the movies lmao

Back