Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!

Darth Vader Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles - click here to pre-order!

From Sideshow:

Finally, as part of our May the Fourth be With You celebration, we’re excited to share a first look at the concept art our all-new Darth Vader Premium Format™ Figure based on his appearance in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. Check it out below:

large1.jpg

Darth Vader: Sideshow’s journey with an icon
A History of Sideshow's Darth Vader Collectibles | Sideshow Collectibles

Once he become a loyal servant to Sith Lord Darth Sidious, Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker, would fully succumb to the dark side of the Force and become Darth Vader. Sideshow Collectibles’ Darth Vader Premium Format Figure will be available for Pre-Order in the future for fans of Star Wars and Darth Vader Figures.
Darth Vader Figure Preview | Sideshow Collectibles | Sideshow Collectibles

New artwork (26/7-2014):
a5e3y8e4.jpg

From the new blog on their site

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Update 2014-12-26:

12_Days_Previews_-NoLightv02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man am I going to catch it for this but what IS the difference between the different movies with regards to Vader and Fett. I always see people talk about this. Is it the pose? the base suggesting a specific scene? or some costuming detail?

Man am I going to catch it for this but what IS the difference between the different movies with regards to Vader and Fett. I always see people talk about this. Is it the pose? the base suggesting a specific scene? or some costuming detail?

I'm not an expert on Vader but Fett has an entirely different outfit. His wrist gauntlets are different, his jetpack is different, his blaster his different and his colors are different as well.

The big difference for Vader is the shape of his helmet and his robe goes under his shoulder pauldron as opposed to over it as seen in ANH.

Looks good not great... that chest box looks HUGE. I think I'll stick with the Mythos one.

Shoulder/chest armor looks too big, kinda ROTS like. Robes look like shorts and are cut off midway. I'm hoping it's for art purposes, we'll see closer to SDCC.

Shoulder/chest armor looks too big, kinda ROTS like. Robes look like shorts and are cut off midway. I'm hoping it's for art purposes, we'll see closer to SDCC.

I agree that is way too big, hopefully they shrink that down to fit better.

Like the pose. Hate the RotJ costume design.

We'll see what the statue actually looks like, though

I have a feeling this will more or less be a mashup of ESB & ROTJ.

Yeah that's what I thought man, I'm just waking up here and wasn't paying attention to the pic and when I saw the back ground I though 'oh sick Empire Vader' lol.

I'm off to an OT marathon today for SW day!

Back