Can't decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skooternb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm out of space and want to sell an IM armor... Which one should I keep, MIDAS or Mark VII?

Depends on whether you want to keep it for value or personal favorite. Which do you like more? Value-wise, Midas probably has the better value if you do sell next time due to it's limited run. Although the mark VII's price has also increased, it's not as much as the Midas.

I am keeping the more 'unique' pieces (and have ordered the Starburst etc)

I am keeping the more 'unique' pieces (and have ordered the Starburst etc)

*Starboost

If your keeping rare and unique pieces then keep the Midas, its more limited. I myself have a Midas and have yet to open it or my MKVII Battle Damaged or Avengers VI
PROS
Midas--- More Limited, Will appreciate in value
MKVII--- Looks better, More Iconic Iron Man suit

Not looking to make a profit or anything, just wondering which one would fit in more. Considering I have the WM2, Patriot, and Mark 2 Unleashed I think the Midas would look good when it is eventually set up with the others (and the incoming Starboost and HB). All so different.

Not looking to make a profit or anything, just wondering which one would fit in more. Considering I have the WM2, Patriot, and Mark 2 Unleashed I think the Midas would look good when it is eventually set up with the others (and the incoming Starboost and HB). All so different.

That is a nice palette of colors on those suits, since you'll have the red/gold covered with Heartbreaker, then perhaps Midas is the one to keep for your purposes. Need pics!

That is a nice palette of colors on those suits, since you'll have the red/gold covered with Heartbreaker, then perhaps Midas is the one to keep for your purposes. Need pics!

8f8964583cd8847e43dd822f6f38cdaa.jpg
Meditate you should, unsure you are!

Back