DiD - LAPD SWAT "Jack" [Speed]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
(photo courtesy of BBS.BBICN.com) Beijing Toy Expo

183431keykyeszeyry0rhe.jpg

215728l4wh4zbww74oxw5n.jpg

215727w6whuolqzwl5nwoo.jpg

I always love to see figures from movies. Never would have thought they'd do this one. But I do like the Jack in vest and khakis with that cart thing. Great scene.

If they actually made the Hopper/bomber dude with the blown up hand I might get the set for fun.

Looks really good.

DiD is quickly becoming one of the better places to look for no-so-licensed versions of more obscure characters. Their George C. Scott Patton last year looked great. The Depp Dillinger looked pretty good. With HT is almost entirely stuck in DC and Marvel movies, sideshow obsessed with Star Wars and comic books, and Enterbay not doing much of anything ... DiD is emerging as a player.

Here's hoping they venture into Breaking Bad. Or 24. Or Justified. Or The Walking Dead. Or a few more historical figures ... Davy Crockett. Wyatt Earp. Whatever. DiD is really the only company that surprises anymore.

SnakeDoc

Looks damn good! And yeah, DiD is bringing it on these un-licensed items. I just wish they'd make a figure from a movie I gave a rats ass about.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Looks damn good! And yeah, DiD is bringing it on these un-licensed items. I just wish they'd make a figure from a movie I gave a rats ass about.

You didn't like "Saving Ryan's Privates"?

It's still alive. . . judging by DID's past history of showing sculpts, I would expect this to go up for pre-order within the next 4-6 weeks.

1wZJ10u.jpg

TWenvhN.jpg

I agree but this could lead to other things down the line, never thought Dam would do Universal Soldier and some might think that's a crap movie too I guess :dunno as said before Johnny Utah would of been interesting or Ted Logan, I'm surprised no one has done John Wick

Back