XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkchan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ironman mark 7 1/4 scale (movies). Switch out lower body and hand.

10150805_1392216634332365_3037111815559500486_n.jpg

10306312_1392216644332364_1791775884651008077_n.jpg

XM Studio's, seem no LED light

So how will this look? With a base? How will that work with a switch-out lower body? Interesting...

I don't trust renderings that much, though.

So how will this look? With a base? How will that work with a switch-out lower body? Interesting...

I don't trust renderings that much, though.

Their stuff has been really great so far though, so I'm confident this will look great. I'm seriously interested on it.

Nah, too late... XM Studios even stole their idea of a flying pose.

SS will sell there version easy. The XM one looks great but most collectors outside of Asia will be priced out but from what I've seen of this new company I have been impressed & there Wolverine looks like could be my 1st piece from them. For what it will cost me to own an XM piece it's going to have to be a character I love & a statue to wow me. XM have done that with there Wolverine. Looks like there on to a winner with this Iron Man as well

It looks good, but I just don't like the look of the open back plates...

I hope sideshow does a lower half like this, so it looks like it's flying, but the upper body like this.
Avengers_25.jpg

Happy Days! :yess:

If this means SS put their version up soon with Double Points and no NRD I will have XM Studio to thank!

Even P.O it with no pictures...I'll still order :)

If this means SS put their version up soon with Double Points and no NRD I will have XM Studio to thank!

Even P.O it with no pictures...I'll still order :)

I honestly would put the 40 down too. Haha Ironman is important to my collection, and I'd just hope he wouldn't come out for 2-3 years haha

Officially got the statue buying itch that I can never really scratch:horror:gah:

I honestly would put the 40 down too. Haha Ironman is important to my collection, and I'd just hope he wouldn't come out for 2-3 years haha

Officially got the statue buying itch that I can never really scratch:horror:gah:

:lol My P.O list scares me and I seriously have nowhere to put most of them :slap

SS will sell there version easy. The XM one looks great but most collectors outside of Asia will be priced out but from what I've seen of this new company I have been impressed & there Wolverine looks like could be my 1st piece from them. For what it will cost me to own an XM piece it's going to have to be a character I love & a statue to wow me. XM have done that with there Wolverine. Looks like there on to a winner with this Iron Man as well

No doubt.
The paint app and sculpt on Wolverine look great... and if you consider the base they used, we could expect something equally amazing for the base on this.

So far the only must haves IMO are XM's Black Widow, Wolverine and Magneto... the rest of XM's statues just don't wow me like those 3 do....

My plan is to get wolverine surprise surprise lol and magneto which is just phenomenal

Just love the way that xm interact with customers

My plan is to get wolverine surprise surprise lol and magneto which is just phenomenal

Just love the way that xm interact with customers

I'm definitely aiming to get them 2. Wolverine looks incredible. Magneto all depends on his price

And it looks like they will get another push soon seeing that Iron Studios owner announced they will producing a 1/4 Scale Mark VII, as well.

So many options out there now days.

Back