QMx doing 1/6 scale action figures from Firefly?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted on Qmx facebook page -
qmx_mal.jpg

Definitely looks like Trevor's work, can't wait to see more!

So I'm guessing these will be movie versions, like everything else from this company?

This is to good to be true. A Serenity Mal is just what I'm looking for.Already got a pretty good Firefly Mal. Love to see the whole crew costumed from Serenity.

Old Grandpa

So I'm guessing these will be movie versions, like everything else from this company?

Not every thing's been the movie version, the Serenity miniature and the upcoming cutaway were both the TV version of the ship. They have the license for both the movie and the show so they could do either.

Just when my wallet started forgiving me for bashing the customs........

I've never been so happy that I waited to bash figures. Every single one--BOUGHT!

I too am very happy about the possibility of a 1/6th line of figures, but I wouldn't trade my bashes for them. I have a full set of Trev's sculpts all painted by artist Josh Small, outfitted by some of the best craftsmen available, and assembled by myself. No mass produced line of figures will ever beat that.

There is a sense of pride you get holding a figure that you put together yourself that you don't get when you pull a premade figure out a box.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be one of the first to preorder the line if it becomes available, but never as a replacement but as an addition to my collection.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
I will never let go of my first set from Trevor. However, I never finished any of them because it was too costly and very time consuming and at times impossible to find certain items for characters (boots for Zoe) that satisfied me enough for them to feel complete.

So, my wallet is open to finally having complete sets.

1/6 Firefly?

You can take the cash from me.

I've never been so happy that I waited to bash figures. Every single one--BOUGHT!

Same here.

Thinking about cancelling the statue now as the only reason I ordered it was the lack of 1/6 figures and a statue seemed better than no Mal at all but I'd prefer a clothed figure.

Boy am I glad to see this! I've been in talks with Denny from iminime telling him they should do a figure of Mal and asking him if I could start an interest thread. Boom! I find this instead. Can't wait to see the whole thing! :yess:

wow this came just at the right time :yess: just binge watched the series and Serenity over the weekend and loved it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back