• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pop Culture Shock Sideshow Collectibles Judge Dredd Exclusive 1:4 Diorama - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuicideAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Pop Culture Shock Sideshow Collectibles Judge Dredd Exclusive 1:4 Diorama - No Longer Available

Pop Culture Shock Sideshow Collectibles Judge Dredd Exclusive 1:4 Diorama

Up for sale is a Judge Dredd diorama by Pop Culture Shock. This is the exclusive edition sold by Sideshow Collectibles. It comes with the broken body of "Sharky" as a base, as well as the "Call-Me-Kenneth" base pieces from the normal edition of the diorama. This is a very limited piece, and is numbered 145/150. It includes a COA.

It has been displayed in my personal collection, in a smoke free home. I don't notice any defects or issues of any sort, but I'm not as picky as some collectors. So if you are very worried about such things, I recommend purchasing pieces in person so that you can inspect them fully. :)

At this time, I can only ship within Canada, and to the United States.

List Date: 4/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pop Culture Shock Sideshow Collectibles Judge Dredd Exclusive 1:4 Diorama
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Back