1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 1/6

The amazing Spider-Man is swinging back onto the silver screen this season! It is great to be Spider-Man, but it also comes at a big price and Spider-Man will find his greatest battle is just about to begin!

In anticipation to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hitting the theatres, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure. The movie-accurate Spider-Man collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Spider-Man in the film. It features a newly developed Spider-Man suit, highly detailed accessories, and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing. A special edition that is available for selected markets will include an additional 1/6th scale plutonium canister and a specially designed Spider-Man artwork cover for dynamic figure stand.

Please kindly find the attached photos and spec below for your reference.

Hot Toys – MMS244 – The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pairs of interchangeable palms with grayish black cobweb pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
- One (1) pair of palms for cobweb swinging
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding megaphone

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern
- One (1) orange and green vest
- One (1) blue and white striped scarf
- One (1) light blue beanie

Accesories:
- Four (4) long narrow strips of cobweb including:
- Two (2) for imitating the swinging scene
- Two (2) of cobweb shooting

- One (1) blue and brown backpack
- One (1) megaphone
- Diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand with Spider-Man nameplate, the movie logo, Spider-Man emblem paper cover, and flexible pillar

Special Edition – Bonus Accessories (for selected markets only):
- One (1) 1/6th scale plutonium canister
- One (1) additional specially designed Spider-Man artwork cover for dynamic figure stand

Release date: Q2-Q3, 2014

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2014 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Spec + Pic]

10153677_10152011385472344_8236293934070764062_n.jpg

Hot Toys The Amazing Spider-Man 2:Spider-Man Collectible Figure

The Amazing Spider-Man 2:Spider-Man Collectible Figure
Updated 2 minutes ago
The amazing Spider-Man is swinging back onto the silver screen this season! It is great to be Spider-Man, but it also comes at a big price and Spider-Man will find his greatest battle is just about to begin!

In anticipation to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hitting the theatres, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure. The movie-accurate Spider-Man collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Spider-Man in the film. It features a newly developed Spider-Man suit, highly detailed accessories, and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing. A special edition that is available for selected markets will include an additional 1/6th scale plutonium canister and a specially designed Spider-Man artwork cover for dynamic figure stand.

Fans of Spider-Man don't miss this!

10153677_10152011385472344_8236293934070764062_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Official Specs + P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

Annnnnnnnnnnd Bought! :clap

Though...............for some reason...the red sections of the outfit remind me of the material from the Medicom Spiderman 3 figure

.......and his feet look gigantic.....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

No Garfield sculpt?? The suits material seems a bit off as well.

Love this spidey outfit, think it's the strongest out of all the films but the figure looks a bit cheap and junky looking in these protos to me..

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

Uhm.... First day PO....

The red does look a lot more shinier than i would like tho but looks solid, loving the inclusion of the new base.

Haha. Beat me to it. Trying to delete my thread. Can't seem to. Looks great! :clap

Hope they change the material of the suit itself. Not even sure what's going on with those hands. Going to reserve judgement until it actually releases and changes are made.

Bit surprised that we're not getting another Garfield sculpt though. Would have liked to see an updated version.

Material of the suit needs changes. I'm digging the extra clothes though. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I'm sure I'll buy it but im not blown away by this. A stocking cap and scarf? Ok then. E

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Yes yes yes this is the one I been waiting for !!

Since there's no head sculpt I bet we're getting an actual Peter Parker figure for this film.

Since there's no head sculpt I bet we're getting an actual Peter Parker figure for this film.
I actually feel like that'll happen eventually. Much like the recent Captain America + Steve Rogers combo. Seems odd for them to not include a new sculpt.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I actually feel like that'll happen eventually. Much like the recent Captain America + Steve Rogers combo. Seems odd for them to not include a new sculpt.

I feel a Peter & Gwen 2 pack rumor is gonna start up... Woops did I just do that?? :lol

Didn't like the first version with the gold eyes, but this one looks great, definite buy for me

Back