bbts arrow 2 pack issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalielovecraft

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just logged in to the BBTS and checked my orders and boom, somehow i pre ordered the arrow tv show 2 pack and its now processing my order... i cancelled this order months ago and now the site has decided to have me buy it .. wtf

I've never had that problem whenever I cancel an item. Are you sure you hit the update button when you entered zero?

i pre ordered it months ago and before release cancelled the order and made sure it was cancelled, and now all a sudden its back on and they are processing my payment , its like wait what?????

This happened to me with the NECA Keaton figure. I did cancel the thing, then all of a sudden, I was down 100 quid.

This happened to me with the NECA Keaton figure. I did cancel the thing, then all of a sudden, I was down 100 quid.

well i contacted my credit card company and im disputing the order with them and they will contact bbts directly to stop the transaction, plus it helps that i contacted them to stop the order and they never replied since now its shipped... BBTS needs a damn phone line , their email service sucks

BBTS customer service phone number 1-888-980-2287 7:00AM-3:30PM Central Time

if you guys had the chance to return these with probable issues with the return and a long a$$ wait on top and probable fees would you try to return this set when you dint order it or end up keeping it at loss, bottom line is it worth keeping for a hardcore fan of the show or are these crap???

At this point if you have fees involved. I would just keep it. You never know it might go up in value someday. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
wow just got the figures in today and on top of the 65$ canadian price tag these had with shipping , there was a custom fee of 18$ for a grand total of 83$ canadian, thats crazy 83$ total in fees etc for 2 dc figures from arrow.
For that price tag i can get so much more from ebay stores with free shipping etc, no more purchases with BIG BAD TOY STORE for me, just insanity for something i cancelled months ago.

Back