• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT Hot Toys Avengers, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeganUAB

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to buy or possibly open to trading for any figures from the Marvel Hot Toys lines of The Avengers, Thor, Captain America, and Iron man. Please send me an offer with your price, or what you'd like to trade for. I'm looking for any figures from the lines I listed. Send me a message!

Last edited:
Re: WTB Hot Toys Avengers, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man

Hi there,

I have edited your opening as listing items for trade or sale is not allowed in this section of the Forum I'm afraid. So it is now just a 'Want to Buy' thread.

This section is for listing Want to Buy or Looking for items only, no trade or sale items can be listed. If you wish to list items that you have and you want to trade or sell, you will need to become a Premium member and post those items in the relevant Sales section.

It is clarified, here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...that-you-are-looking-to-purchase-or-trade-for

Any questions, please feel free to ask :duff
x :wave

Back