Statue Star wars mythos complete set!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v3nomcoll3ctor

Freakalicious
Reaction score
jumy5yre.jpg

Finally completed the set! They do display brilliantly

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice! I woulda chosen some different display options myself though, and damn that is the worst bent fett rifle I've seen :eek:

Nice! I woulda chosen some different display options myself though, and damn that is the worst bent fett rifle I've seen :eek:

lol, I had them displayed separately but I needed a photo with all 5, and the fett rifle isn't bent it's just the angle of the photo

lol, I had them displayed separately but I needed a photo with all 5, and the fett rifle isn't bent it's just the angle of the photo

Ah, mines a bit bent ;p guess it is the angle. I meant like the swap out parts not where they are (I hope they aren't kept on the floor! :p). But that's a personal preference :p

Awesome stuff bud! Still looking for a GG myself!

Yeah, lomrokk is one of my favs and so hard to find because of the edition size. I'm not sure why they only made 750 of them, he's such an amazing piece!

Seriously Jealous i got into the Mythos statues abit late only managed to get Vader and my Mrss got me Darth maul love your collection!

Thanks!, these statues are some of sideshows best!! I couldn't pass them up, plus they will continue to gain value as the years go by, I can't believe some of the pricing out there for kenobi and the gammorrean guard, lol, but I'm definitely keeping mine!

Beautiful set man... Really great accomplishment pulling them altogether.... I have all but Maul as I stick too OT but Maul might be a regret of mine some day lol

Beautiful set man... Really great accomplishment pulling them altogether.... I have all but Maul as I stick too OT but Maul might be a regret of mine some day lol

Maul happens to be my least favorite, but the mythos maul is the best representation of maul I've seen IMO. Why would you regret getting him?

Back