The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A PEGGY CARTER FIGURE" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
It worked for 78 Superman and 89 Batman, so why not?

Ok, so I want a Peggy Carter figure from Captain America: The First Avenger! My collection needs Cap's first love interest, a key player in the first film. Please make it happen Hot Toys!

Thanks, that'll be all :wave

HayleyAtwell-PeggyCarter-PencilSketchsigned.jpg

^^^ I copied and pasted this from your Faora peition, **16k**, since no one was starting one in the Marvel section.

Thanks, mate!

See it sure, buy it I dunno. Its not like they've got an existing female body they could reuse for this one either. Maybe a 2 pac with a skinny Steve would be enough of a selling point to get more people on board and make it worth their while.

I made a custom Peggy Carter. I has intended to offer it for sale, but was swamped with real work at the time. Also the guy who did the WWII SHIELD insignia ruined his mould and then never responded to any emails to buy some new pieces.

I have since learned some basic 3D sculpting and could probably make that piece and U.S. Army buttons if necessary.

Also with several readily available female bodies on the market, it is A LOT easier to get a female body with feet and ankles (seriously that was really hard just a year or more ago).

If anyone shows interest here, I will start a new interest thread. I could actually do this right away. I have not sewn a stitch or done any 3D work in several months and would love something to get me going again.

I could do the brown jacket version she wears at SHIELD HQ in London too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not a slight against your work by any means, SP, your bash looks great from the neck down but that head looks seriously oversized. I was interested in a Snyderman sculpt until I saw that.
I would buy a Peggy Carter from Hot Toys though, no question.

I'd definitely love a Peggy figure! I love her character! I'd also love a Bucky, and a skinny Steve. :)

would love a two pack if skinny Steve and Peggy!

I want a Peggy!

Last edited:
Back