Statue ARH Studios Arhian Statue and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a sculptures done by Arahom himself. A very special character created by ARH Studios. Soon we will reveal more details about her. She is called Arhian, and soon you will hear a lot about her.

Arahom has been working on three digital sculpts at the same time, including the Mermaids:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...rmaid-Twins-WIP-(Warning-partial-statue-nude)

Alex Pereira has sculpted Arhian’s armor, and Arahom did the body, face and hair. By the way, he asked to mention that he hates to sculpt digital hair, so none of the hairs is done, and he will leave it for the very end.

ARH Arhian
All Rights Reserved

This Arhian statue looks great, I really like her pose. And to me, her profile resembles Charlize Theron's.

Depending on how this shows up with the paint apps this might be the first ARH statue I order. I wonder if there's any chance of offering it painted all white like marble statue?

She'll look excellent next to Red Sonja if she comes out well. Just might be my first from ARH as well.

Those skulls are a just a stand in for the moment until we have the chance to actually sculpt the base later on

a question
Will this have some leather and cloth like the red Sonja statue ?
:)

Back