Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

1:6 Manufacturer
Reaction score
Kaustic Plastik present XXL Project, XXL Custom kit for XXL Heroes!

XXL Project Set 1 will be produced in a VERY LIMITED Edition (500 pieces worldwide)
We designed this set to fit Large Muscular Body, like KP02 or KP03 or other similar big body from other companies.

The Weapon is made with the highest Metal technology available today

This set is perfect for any kind of custom figure linked to Typical iconography of the fantasy film/books genre.

This set include:

1) New Longhair Headsculpt
2) Die Cast Sword (Long 16,5 cm)
3) Leather Shirt
4) Leather Armour
5) Fur Skirt
6) Fur Scabbard
7) Pants
8) Boots (Leather and fur)
9) Two Leather wristbands
10) Small Leather Bag

Figure NOT included!

xxlset1-1.jpg

xxlset1-2.jpg

xxlset1-3.jpg

xxlset1-4.jpg

xxlset1-5.jpg

xxlset1-6.jpg

xxlset1-7.jpg

xxlset1-8.jpg

xxlset1-9.jpg

xxlset1-10.jpg

xxlset1-11.jpg

xxlset1-12.jpg

xxlset1-13.jpg

xxlset1-14.jpg

Who is that suppose to be? I mean I know who it is suppose to be but man that's so far off from arnie likeness the only this useful is the clothing and body maybe, but that head would go straight into the parts bin, what a bummer I was really looking forward to this

Who is that suppose to be? I mean I know who it is suppose to be but man that's so far off from arnie likeness the only this useful is the clothing and body maybe, but that head would go straight into the parts bin, what a bummer I was really looking forward to this

This isn't a licensed product.... besides, we can easily find custom sculpts "out there."

This isn't a licensed product.... besides, we can easily find custom sculpts "out there."

What does a licenced product have anything to do with the fact that the likeness is way off? So don't say it's Arnold Schwarzenegger or Conan, Arnold's face isn't a licenced product? So pay a premium for a product to source out a custom alternative? I'd be more inclined just to buy the clothing and weapon set if that was the case because that head is useless

I can't believe I'm hearing complaints. They could have released this set without a head sculpt and I would have still been happy. We should all know by now that licensing issues will stop a project cold in development. It's close enough to know who it is and hopefully different enough to escape any licensing issues. Good job Fabio.

It's a solid set minus the head. The body was never going to be included anyway and the head was never going to be HT quality we all knew that. A custom HS was going to be on a few peoples lists from the start

Where will you be able to pick this up from in the UK?

I'm fine with this as long as the price is reasonable. Will just grab the outfit and accessories. The KP necks are still too big for my preference. Check that: bodies aren't included which means a better price.

Looks pretty cool... hoping for a 50$ish, or at the very least Less than 100$ price point. no body, limited packaging, and no liscense this should be on the cheap.

It's supposed to be a FANTASY WARRIOR ;)
It's a custom kit and everybody can use it to make whatever they want ;)
Changing or adding whatever they prefer ;)

In USA will be priced 89 Dollars. That's it totally in line with other Custom kit like this.
50$ it's just impossible.
High quality leather items, boots in leather, Weapon made in top quality metal material in Italy (it's not a Chinese die cast cheap product)..
Limited edition... 50$ it's more or less the cost of production ;)
Quality production are not cheap my friend ;) Especially if you make in limited numbers ;)

It's a solid set minus the head. The body was never going to be included anyway and the head was never going to be HT quality we all knew that. A custom HS was going to be on a few peoples lists from the start

Where will you be able to pick this up from in the UK?

This is the list of our retailers (including UK):
https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/eng/wheretobuy.php

Soon they will start the pre-orders

I can't believe I'm hearing complaints. They could have released this set without a head sculpt and I would have still been happy. We should all know by now that licensing issues will stop a project cold in development. It's close enough to know who it is and hopefully different enough to escape any licensing issues. Good job Fabio.

Thank you my friend.
I really appreciate your words :)

Back