The Jason Voorhees Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, We got lots of new Marvel annoucement,plenty of Star Wars products until next year...My only question to Sideshow is....

When the Hell is the next Friday the 13th figure will be announce...???

In the past, there was always a new Jason figure for preorder while we were waiting for the one before to arrive at our door....Now there is nothing..:confused:The Friday the 13th line has always been one of your best selling line....The last Jason to come out, part 4, has both the reg and Ex. editions sold out for months...

The line isnt finished yet Sideshow , dont let us down...

Wheres part 8, Uber-Jason and Roy ????

Finish what you started Sideshow....Unless you want another Krusade on your ass...:cool:

Enough of that Star Wars Crap,I'm anxious to spend my money on more Jasons...

Picture70-1.jpg

Unless, Sideshow, you want me to buy those nice Neca Friday the 13th products instead...:lol :lol :lol :D

Picture69-1.jpg

And dont tell me the Roy figure would be hard to do....Re-use Michael Myers suit,Put a part 3 mask or anyone U want...put some Blue lines on it...Sculpt a decent Roy face with fake flesh mask,the same machette as any other Jason,big Boy Body..and sell 44,99$ You've got hundreds of Jason fans satisfied...

Come on I need my Jason fix...

Has somebody been drinking tonight? :lol

I agree, at this point I don't care which Jason, I just want *A* Jason. :peace

I agree 100%. I have never NOT had a Jason figure in pre-order from SS. Its kinda strange not to have one in my pre-order list. I was pretty much convinced we were gonna get a new Jason announcement at Spooktacular. Maybe Toy Fair 2007 will bring good Jason news our way. I know that SS has said they want to finish this line. I think its only a matter of time, I just hope its sooner than later.

Shai Hulud said:
Ok, We got lots of new Marvel annoucement,plenty of Star Wars products until next year...My only question to Sideshow is....

When the Hell is the next Friday the 13th figure will be announce...???

In the past, there was always a new Jason figure for preorder while we were waiting for the one before to arrive at our door....Now there is nothing..:confused:The Friday the 13th line has always been one of your best selling line....The last Jason to come out, part 4, has both the reg and Ex. editions sold out for months...

The line isnt finished yet Sideshow , dont let us down...

Wheres part 8, Uber-Jason and Roy ????

Finish what you started Sideshow....Unless you want another Krusade on your ass...:cool:

Enough of that Star Wars Crap,I'm anxious to spend my money on more Jasons...

Picture70-1.jpg

Jason.jpg

Im already boxing up my PF FvJ Jason to sell cause I have room for only 1 in my collection and i can feel the PF Pt3 on the horizon...... I FEEL IT!! .. ya feel me?

occulum said:
Im already boxing up my PF FvJ Jason to sell cause I have room for only 1 in my collection and i can feel the PF Pt3 on the horizon...... I FEEL IT!! .. ya feel me?

Hell yes Occ. Thats the one reason I have not purchased the JvF Jason PF yet. I am in hopes that a classic Pt3 PF is released soon.

occulum said:

Feelling it too bro !!!!!

This will be the greatest statue of all time !!!!

I can almost guarantee that a pt 3 PF is on the horizon. How do I know this? My new JvsF Jason PF will be here later today.

Same rule applies for computers and iPods. As soon as I buy one, the new one comes out within a week (usually less).

Look for info in this week's newsletter :monkey1

I'm hoping for a PF part 3 Jason, another reason Ive been holding out on PF FvJ too,perhaps Sideshow would consider re-issuing the part 3 figure(Best Jason figure ever), I don't think they are going to do a part 5 or a part 8 fig. just a hunch

Yeah, it's strange that Ol Hockhead doesn't have a preorder up.... This is actually the first time I've not had a Jason in my orders since I started collecting SSC.

Jason always sells, so I'm sure it will happen sooner rather than later... but waiting is killing me. We need more....

And a Part 3 or 7 PF would be killer.... I've been holding out on the FVJ PF for the longest... And I know that if they chose a more iconic version of Jason it would sell a LOT better. :D

Back