1/6 Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive) CONFIRMED FAKE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Please note BB&WSF is not the original poster, he just found it posted on FB,
so if it should be fake, don't blame him! He would have been fooled just like most of us.

Speculations on the last pages.
Here's the answer I suppose:

(...)

attachment_zps69d52ad9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Confirmed: Hot Toys - Ra's al Ghul (2014 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

**** Ra's. MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope its the League of shadows ninja costume. Maybe a double pack with Bruce ?

I hope its the League of shadows ninja costume. Maybe a double pack with Bruce ?

Such a set, like Scarecrow and Demon Batman would be awesome! But I somehow think it'll be the version from the fight in the Wayne Mannor:

Hope it's his suit version. Should be a relatively 'cheap' figure. I wonder what the other 2 exclusives are... Maybe The Lone Ranger fills in the 'good guy' slot. Now to fill up the other villain figure... Talia or Aldrich Killian?

Hope it's his suit version. Should be a relatively 'cheap' figure. I wonder what the other 2 exclusives are... Maybe The Lone Ranger fills in the 'good guy' slot. Now to fill up the other villain figure... Talia or Aldrich Killian?

Wondering the same, though Ra's is obvious, the other two leave much room for speculation. Just sounds like they want to release figures that fans are after, which would be great!

Still hope for a TDKR John Blake figur... at least it would be a good guy and it was mentioned some time ago. :pray:

HELL YES!!!!

Finally Howard has learned to do what is necessary. The main rogues from the Nolan collection will be complete. For other villains, I'd still like a Talia, and a re-do of Scarecrow (with Crane headsculpt) and a better Two-Face. For good guys I want a Lucius and Blake to be made, and then maybe a Commish Gordon with Batsignal (and axe and alterate broken glass! --like the Movie Masters).

But for now, I'm glad a HT Ra's is finally being made. Pre-order day one!

What about a black man of steel maybe as the "other good guy"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Toy Fair already passed in Febuary. When will these figures be officially revealed?

Wondering the same, though Ra's is obvious, the other two leave much room for speculation. Just sounds like they want to release figures that fans are after, which would be great!

Still hope for a TDKR John Blake figur... at least it would be a good guy and it was mentioned some time ago. :pray:

We won't get 2 exclusives for the same franchise

1st Villain - Ra's ( Confirmed)
2nd Villain - Killian, Malekith or Faora
Good guy - Lone Ranger or Heimdall

I wonder what the second villian will be it could be anybodies guess either a redo or something brand new

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

"This is GOOD!!!!! This is GOOD!!!!!!" ~Thor

GREAT news!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

It's a slow collecting year for me so far, so this is good news. I don't have a villain to represent Batman Begins on my shelf yet.

It's a slow collecting year for me so far, so this is good news. I don't have a villain to represent Batman Begins on my shelf yet.

Same here, mate! This will be my first villain, only the 2nd Batman Begins figure next to TF Bruce. I'm still hoping they release a new Scarecrow b/c I don't want to pay eBay prices for him, plus he looks weird wearing boots....

This is awesome news. LoS version please! But either way I'm pleased.

Same here, mate! This will be my first villain, only the 2nd Batman Begins figure next to TF Bruce. I'm still hoping they release a new Scarecrow b/c I don't want to pay eBay prices for him, plus he looks weird wearing boots....

True, I also wasn't thrilled with the idea of having to buy Scarecrow in a two pack with a Batman variant. I'd like to see a new Scarecrow and Two-Face. There is hope since HT is still making use of the licenses.

Are the show exclusives usually available on Sideshow or event only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back