sideshow leatherface head help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hewitt

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just bought a sideshow Leatherface head and would love to connect a head/neck adaptor and would like to know how to go about removing the original sideshow parts. Pics would be great so I know what to remove.

Thanks for the help

Chris

I modified mine, but I can't recall now how it was originally attached to the body. But essentially I dremmeled the holy hell out of it until it sat on the body how I wanted.

I moved mine over to a KP02 and really like the added bulk and sculpted arms. I didn't bother with the neck plug thoug since the head and mask tend to sit on the neck with out any fear of it falling off.

Here's a pic of the final one, the inside of the head (leaving the mask of course) is literally just hollowed out until the neck would fit inside.

leatherb.jpg

Thanks for that, Do you have a pic of how it looks after the dremmel attack.

Well I recently modded the SS remake LF and all I did was heat up the sculpt and cut the neck off with an exacto knife. Then drilled the hole out till it was big enough for the peg and wrapped tissue around it for a snug fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back